Benin Republic beat the Super Eagles of Nigeria defeating them 2-1first time in history

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
The Benin Republic squad beat the Super Eagles of Nigeria for the first time in history, on June 10, defeating them 2-1.

This defeat means that Nigeria has only three points from four World Cup qualification games.The Super Eagles came into the game needing a win after drawing to South Africa days ago in Uyo.

The super Eagles scored after just 25 minutes with Club Brugge's Raphael Onyedika giving the Super Eagles the advantage when he shot just inside the box.

The Benin Republic squad beat the Super Eagles of Nigeria for the first time in history, on June 10, defeating them 2-1.

This defeat means that Nigeria has only three points from four World Cup qualification games.The Super Eagles came into the game needing a win after drawing to South Africa days ago in Uyo.

The super Eagles scored after just 25 minutes with Club Brugge's Raphael Onyedika giving the Super Eagles the advantage when he shot just inside the box.
Congrats Benin!

As long as I can remember, the dominant teams in CAF have usually been either Egypt, Nigeria and (on occasion) South Africa, so good to see someone challenge and beat the top dawgs on the continent.

Congrats Benin!

As long as I can remember, the dominant teams in CAF have usually been either Egypt, Nigeria and (on occasion) South Africa, so good to see someone challenge and beat the top dawgs on the continent.
Lol, yeah it is the first in history so we are sad. But hopefully we do better well in the future.

This is the worst news of the day for me. Now, it will be absolutely difficult for Nigeria to qualify for the world cup.
Yeah it is a sad one for us. I hope that we would still grow and do better with the next outings

13,166Threads
98,841Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member