• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Best apology is best changed-behavior in business

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.559300
Referral Credit
Best apology is best changed behavior in business...this will happen if you commit an unintentional mistake to your customers or workers. We are only humans and can't avoid committing mistakes and to apologize is not also hard to do. Avoid complications, say I am sorry, the right way. It is better that way than losing a customer forever. Can you dare say I am so sorry to a customer and even to a family member when there is something unlikable we do to them? Apologizing by heart is a god sign of maturity, professionalism, and changed behavior.

Apologizing for a mistake is a simple act that goes a long way. However, some individuals refuse to admit their faults, fearing it might hurt their ego. They would rather lose important relationships, be it with customers or people they love, than apologize. It takes courage to say "I'm sorry," but it is a strong gesture that can fix relationships and make things right.

That's what we call pride to those who never apologises but deep inside they feel sorry for their actions. Indeed, it's easy to say I'm sorry accompanied with an apologetic smile.

You are right. It is not that they do not feel remorse, but their ego and pride prevent them from admitting it. They are hesitant to take action, but deep down they are truly sorry.

You are right. It is not that they do not feel remorse, but their ego and pride prevent them from admitting it. They are hesitant to take action, but deep down they are truly sorry.
That's true it's their pride that dispels the easy way to apologize that melts their ego without thinking it's only in their thinking. They can swallow their pride though.

That is why it is important for an entrepreneur to undertake character building lessons before entering into the business world. An entrepreneur that can't accept mistakes in his everyday life won't accept where he is wrong in business to apologize to a customer.

Humans are not perfect but at least they have to dare say I am sorry if committing something unpleasant to the hearers. Swallow your pride. Being an entrepreneur means something you have to endure through patience.

As a business person, saying sorry is not a difficult thing to do for me. You would have to understand that satisfying customers is not an easy thing and saying sorry should be a default positioning for you.

12,058Threads
92,983Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member