Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.951313
Referral Credit
What do you think are the best free blogging sites? In my experience, HubPages is the best platform for bloggers who want to make money through blogging but do not want to spend money to create a website or a blog. You can hear a lot of people doubting Hubpages thus asking if it is really possible to earn money on HubPages. I make money on hubpages and I have been making money for more than 10 years. Share your personal experience.

What do you think are the best free blogging sites? In my experience, HubPages is the best platform for bloggers who want to make money through blogging but do not want to spend money to create a website or a blog. You can hear a lot of people doubting Hubpages thus asking if it is really possible to earn money on HubPages. I make money on hubpages and I have been making money for more than 10 years. Share your personal experience.
That's lovely. Thanks for your advice. I shall try it surely. How does it work?

@Nomad .I have heard about Hubpages from various platforms. It has been in the business for quite long and many have made decent money there. I always plan to join it but it always slips out of my mind. Can you explain a bit more about how it works? That would be helpful. Thank you in advance.

@Nomad .I have heard about Hubpages from various platforms. It has been in the business for quite long and many have made decent money there. I always plan to join it but it always slips out of my mind. Can you explain a bit more about how it works? That would be helpful. Thank you in advance.
Join the platform and publish search friendly content (informative content). You need to be very active, publish content regularly, and comment on other articles (a lot of writers will reciprocate you and you get comments on your articles. It will take time but it is rewarding in the long run.

Join the platform and publish search friendly content (informative content). You need to be very active, publish content regularly, and comment on other articles (a lot of writers will reciprocate you and you get comments on your articles. It will take time but it is rewarding in the long run.
Your articles may not be accepted. I just joined and uploaded an article but it wasn't accepted. You have to write such articles that's accepted by the admin. My title was "election ethics".

I kept on hearing about this website but I do not think it is the perfect fit for me. I heard they are kind of strict in terms of accepting articles.
I went through one of their published articles. Its quite long and at this age it's not possible for me to write such long articles.

How do you get to make money through this free blogging website? Do they also have a paid-up membership if you are to get full access to their service and get paid even more money?

12,033Threads
92,819Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member