Between the children and the adults who buys the toys so much? | Discussion Bucks

Between the children and the adults who buys the toys so much?

Xtynehappy

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Jan 7, 2024
D Bucks
💵2.636813
Referral Credit
I think that here the irony part of the story comes in place. Nowadays it's the adults, singles that tend to buy more of the toy's then the children.

It depends on the type of toys! Now, we have adult toys which is selling like hot cakes online. I bet adults buy more toys than children these days. It is quite unfortunate and surprising.

• Haha
Reactions: eLdavis
It depends on the type of toys! Now, we have adult toys which is selling like hot cakes online. I bet adults buy more toys than children these days. It is quite unfortunate and surprising.
True, it does depends on the kind of toys. There are also some adults who buy normal toys not to play with but more like collectables that they keep.

True, it does depends on the kind of toys. There are also some adults who buy normal toys not to play with but more like collectables that they keep.
😂😂😂 Collectibles can be classified as toys! Adults don't buy toys to keep, they do use it!

It seems like adults are buying more toys these days, most likely because they have the financial resources to do so. Some may prefer to acquire video games or gaming consoles, which are becoming increasingly popular among adults.

😂😂😂 Collectibles can be classified as toys! Adults don't buy toys to keep, they do use it!
True, but not in all cases, I know someone who buys them and just keeps them, he does not play with them or even allow others touch it.

Mature people in my place don't buy toys for themselves. The buy toys for their children. It's weird if mature individuals buy toys. They might be called insane.