Billionaire builds submarine to survey Titanic ruins after Titan implodes

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.801063
Referral Credit
In the state of Ohio, a wealthy individual invested in the creation of a cutting-edge $20 million submarine for the purpose of exploring the remains of the Titanic. Following the Titan implosion incident, Larry Connor reached out to Patrick Lahey, the CEO and co-founder of Triton Submarines, to do the construction of a submersible capable of safely and repeatedly surveying the wreckage. In response, Patrick Lahey developed the two-man Triton 4000/2 Abyssal Explorer, specifically designed for professional use and capable of descending to depths of up to 4,000 meters. Notably, the Titanic wreckage is situated at a depth of approximately 3,800 meters.

That billionaire wants popularity since Titanic is famous in the world. He wants to get known far and wide and be considered an explorer.
My question exactly? What is the whole essence of this exercise to mankind instead of feeding the poor

My question exactly? What is the whole essence of this exercise to mankind instead of feeding the poor
The rich do not understand the poor. Pity it's not their vocabulary. They only think about how they became wealthy. They want others to follow so no one begs.

That's the power of money. That billionaire never cares about the million dollars capital for building a submarine capable of doing safety exploration in the location where the Titanic sank.

Absolutely. Billionaires are indifferent to spending on such things, especially if it brings them happiness. LOL
Post automatically merged:

This is a good one for the money bag but what's the essence of this surveying to him and others?

I believe he did it to show that Titan is a reliable company when it comes to building safe and state-of-the-art submarines. LOL. I am not really sure. Or maybe he genuinely likes to explore the Titanic.

This is a good one for the money bag but what's the essence of this surveying to him and others?

I believe he did it to show that Titan is a reliable company when it comes to building safe and state-of-the-art submarines. LOL. I am not really sure. Or maybe he genuinely likes to explore the Titanic.

I think that billionaire has enough money to construct such a mult billion submarine to locate the long gone ship.

Yes, they have adequate funds to build a submarine for exploration purposes.

Last edited:
The rich do not understand the poor. Pity it's not their vocabulary. They only think about how they became wealthy. They want others to follow so no one begs.
Lol. So they are like go and also make your own money don't disturb us. hehehe

13,200Threads
99,037Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member