Brad P site owner of SCF returns 😁

l wish Bradley P pays his users with pending payments.By doing so he would have bettered the reputation for the site.
That is correct, he should realize that the site was still active during his absence and he owes it to the members.

It's unwise of him to talk this way for his own shortcomings. Yes! He owns the website, but surely not his room, he has no control over some things. If they don't talk about his platform shortcomings there, it would be done somewhere else (here, Scamadviser, Truspilot and more). I only visited the site once and my spirit led me away. Good luck to him.
However, the SCF site owner cannot anymore convince the members to go back. 4 months of not being around at his site is critical to the decisions of the members especially when it turned out to be a non-paying site instantly.

Yey, finally. I was on cloud nine when I heard about it. However, I know that SCF will never be the same, but I still hope that some day SCF will go back to the way it was.

I am wondering if I will continue to work on the site or not, i think that working on so many sites is so tasking for one. More especially the fact that the site has no direct plan to offer a reward program in a determined period. I think it is a shitty site now.

The site remains like ground zero even f Brad P is present. This day, only 2 people visited the site and Brad P is there dancing in merriment. Perhaps he is happy because he finally declared his stand and that is no payment to those who write post there.

Entrepreneurship is not child's play but rather it is for grown-ups who are ready to defy all odds and leave an indelible blueprint in that sector. That is how stars and heroes are born.

Right from onset you need to appreciate and value those quality people who have made it their primary agenda to see you succeed. If you notice that no one aligns with that then they are not worth your time. How about they go wherever they want to go with their shitty programs and leave you with your sound mental sanity.

12,012Threads
92,708Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member