Brazil Feb monthly inflation forecast at one-year high

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
Brazil's monthly inflation rate likely accelerated to a one-year high in February, a Reuters poll found, from where it should begin to fall back again in coming months due to abundant supplies of farm products and softer economic conditions.

This could gradually make a fallback for the farmers and the entire populace that suffer the extended rate of inflation. There are exceptions too like the consumer prices because they remained the same in Brazil which started in 2023.

Official inflation data on Tuesday are forecast to show a faster monthly clip for February, rising to 0.78% - likely the highest since February 2023 - from 0.42% in January, according to the median estimate of 25 economists polled between March 6 - 11. They are expecting a rise of 0.78 percent on the back of seasonal hikes of everything in their country like tuition fees, fuel prices, and more that are related in the economy.

It will be our government to initiate a solution to a country's inflation problem. President Marcos is doing his best to elevate the financial lives of the people in my country. Many went abroad. My friends 6 of them are now teaching in the USA.

It will be our government to initiate a solution to a country's inflation problem. President Marcos is doing his best to elevate the financial lives of the people in my country. Many went abroad. My friends 6 of them are now teaching in the USA.
That's always the effect of bad governance it's makes the citizens move abroad for greener pastures

That's always the effect of bad governance it's makes the citizens move abroad for greener pastures
Netizens who work abroad applied and passed the standard exams and interviews. It's not easy to work in the United States of America. Only few are lucky getting hired. I applied teaching in New York 7 years ago but my foreigner bf disallowed me. It was so frustrating yet we never had married because he died if cancer. I can't bring back that luck being hired in New York 😔.

Netizens who work abroad applied and passed the standard exams and interviews. It's not easy to work in the United States of America. Only few are lucky getting hired. I applied teaching in New York 7 years ago but my foreigner bf disallowed me. It was so frustrating yet we never had married because he died if cancer. I can't bring back that luck being hired in New York 😔.
Sorry about that I'm sure you wished now thsy you took the job. But all the same you are still doing okay maybe you could reapply again in future

Sorry about that I'm sure you wished now thsy you took the job. But all the same you are still doing okay maybe you could reapply again in future
They no longer need new teachers, they already completed the slots and are mostly teachers from my country. They are hired to teach Match and Science, I am supposed to teach Math.:cry:

They no longer need new teachers, they already completed the slots and are mostly teachers from my country. They are hired to teach Match and Science, I am supposed to teach Math.:cry:
Alright then, maybe you can still be looking out for openings in the future. You might just get lucky then

Alright then, maybe you can still be looking out for openings in the future. You might just get lucky then
I no longer aspire to work abroad. I am happy now at my workplace. There are always salary increases and bonuses. I also enjoy earning small in forums,lol. I am also happy to meet different people around the globe like you. 😁

I no longer aspire to work abroad. I am happy now at my workplace. There are always salary increases and bonuses. I also enjoy earning small in forums,lol. I am also happy to meet different people around the globe like you. 😁
Ha, mate good to meet you too. Yeah no place like home if you are satisfied with your job then no need of moving again

Ha, mate good to meet you too. Yeah no place like home if you are satisfied with your job then no need of moving again
That's right mate. I'm at work now hitching 😁. Let's be contented. Let's just strive to survive and find ways to improve our financial lives.

That's right mate. I'm at work now hitching 😁. Let's be contented. Let's just strive to survive and find ways to improve our financial lives.
That's right mate, contentment is key. You know north or east but home is always the best so let keep striving

That's right mate, contentment is key. You know north or east but home is always the best so let keep striving
Let's side with nature because it's nature that could ease inflation. Humans inflicted mother nature so here we're now severely punished because of abuse of nature.

Well, sometimes inflation can be self inflicted even some sellers try to inflate the prices of their products just for their selfish gains which is appalling.
That's right, we do not know their secret agenda but it is very obvious that they are doing this to gain more. They are not satisfied wth a little profit.

That's right, we do not know their secret agenda but it is very obvious that they are doing this to gain more. They are not satisfied wth a little profit.
My point exactly mate, Like in my country. The galloping inflation we are experiencing now to now is also cause by the sellers. They are geometrically inflating the price of things on their own

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member