Brazil Feb monthly inflation forecast at one-year high

My point exactly mate, Like in my country. The galloping inflation we are experiencing now to now is also cause by the sellers. They are geometrically inflating the price of things on their own
I agree with you, mate, It's the same here, many business opportunists take advantage of inflation by creating their way too. They are heartless and greedy.

I agree with you, mate, It's the same here, many business opportunists take advantage of inflation by creating their way too. They are heartless and greedy.
And it is appalling that the government are not doing anything about this. Some sellers even create artificial scarcity to make more profit from high prices

And it is appalling that the government are not doing anything about this. Some sellers even create artificial scarcity to make more profit from high prices
That's true and big timers hoard sacks of rice and declare them as new and tag them as high almost triple the original price. The feeling sucks.

That's true and big timers hoard sacks of rice and declare them as new and tag them as high almost triple the original price. The feeling sucks.
Yeah mate it sucks in all ramifications. I think the good people need to come together to squash this and let us have our freedom

Netizens who work abroad applied and passed the standard exams and interviews. It's not easy to work in the United States of America. Only few are lucky getting hired. I applied teaching in New York 7 years ago but my foreigner bf disallowed me. It was so frustrating yet we never had married because he died if cancer. I can't bring back that luck being hired in New York 😔.
So sorry for such a terrible loss. In life, opportunity will always come. You can apply again and try your luck. But you are doing okay. At least you are making thousands of dollars from your mutiple sources of income.

Yeah mate it sucks in all ramifications. I think the good people need to come together to squash this and let us have our freedom
It truly sucks. Why can't they feel the agony of the powerless? It's better for them to be truly humans to be appreciated.
Post automatically merged:

So sorry for such a terrible loss. In life, opportunity will always come. You can apply again and try your luck. But you are doing okay. At least you are making thousands of dollars from your mutiple sources of income.
I better be contented with what I have now. I have moved on. It's life.

It truly sucks. Why can't they feel the agony of the powerless? It's better for them to be truly humans to be appreciated.
Post automatically merged:

I better be contented with what I have now. I have moved on. It's life.
Yes contentment in life is key too. You get to a stage in life and just want to feel fulfilled no matter how the grass on the other side looks greener

Unfortunately, there are some sellers out there who are exploiting the current situation. They are increasing their prices, hoping that they can get away with it because of the ongoing inflation.

Unfortunately, there are some sellers out there who are exploiting the current situation. They are increasing their prices, hoping that they can get away with it because of the ongoing inflation.
This is happening in my country at we right. Alot of the sellers here are taking advantage of the situation to hike the prices of things.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member