• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Announcement Bronze, Silver, and Gold Membership - BONUS!

Devin

Founder and Owner
Staff member
Profit Partner
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵36.488225
Referral Credit
Bronze, Silver, and Gold Membership BONUS

To celebrate the launch of Discussion Bucks and get people interested in purchasing a paid membership plan, we are now offering an additional three free days added to your membership plan. Aside from that, we will also give you an additional 2 tickets to participate in our monthly raffle for a chance to win $5. All other benefits are still included. Sign up for a paid plan today! It will be well worth it.

do it becky chung GIF

UPDATED INFORMATION:
To encourage individuals to make a purchase and support the further development of Discussion Bucks we have decided to try something a tad different.
Purchase Bronze Membership - 1 Entry
Purchase Silver Membership - 2 Entries
Purchase Gold Membership - 2 Entries
Purchase Starter Stash Package (5 D Bucks) - 1 Entry
Purchase Boost Package (10 D Bucks) - 1 Entry
Purchase Deluxe Package (20 D Bucks) - 1 Entry
Your entries will go toward earning a very special prize. Take a shot at winning $10 or 10% of the total amount (we will take 10% of each purchase and add it to the prize fund). The winner will receive whichever amount is bigger!

This will only last until October 16th!!

The winner will be awarded on October 31st, 2023.

Last edited:
This is a great addition! Hope more will take advantage!

UPDATED INFORMATION:

To encourage individuals to make a purchase and support the further development of Discussion Bucks we have decided to try something a tad different.

Your entries will go toward earning a very special prize. Take a shot at winning $10 or 10% of the total amount (we will take 10% of each purchase and add it to the prize fund). The winner will receive whichever amount is bigger!

This is amazing,great innovation and so many amazing features in the subscription.To top it all the gold memberships is to die for.I have to get this subscription while it lasts.I am working hard towards it.:love:

We have some entries!

Oldbuddy - 2 Entries

*Oldbuddy not counted toward prize total as membership was purchased during the beta phase and not after launch*
Joshua Farrell - 4 Entries
Shortie - 2 Entries
The Hulk - 2 Entries
TheRainbowGaymer - 2 Entries
Starmix - 2 Entries
Suba - 2 Entries

Keep the entries coming! There is still plenty of time left!

Last edited:
Was actually planning to purchase some DBucks this week. Might as well do so now, considering the extra entries it gives, based off of the purchase amount.

Glad that I can participate! 20 DBucks purchase entry made, and am planning another entry made within the day.

Bronze, Silver, and Gold Membership BONUS

To celebrate the launch of Discussion Bucks and get people interested in purchasing a paid membership plan, we are now offering an additional three free days added to your membership plan. Aside from that, we will also give you an additional 2 tickets to participate in our monthly raffle for a chance to win $5. All other benefits are still included. Sign up for a paid plan today! It will be well worth it.

do it becky chung GIF

UPDATED INFORMATION:

The winner will be awarded on October 31st, 2023.
Very Nice Scheme @Devin Sir .. I hope many members will join & grab the opportunity...

Bought another 20 DBucks.

Oh and @Devin, I think we both forgot that the 20 Dbucks purchase comes with 10 raffle tickets in addition to the purchase. :D

Bought another 20 DBucks.

Oh and @Devin, I think we both forgot that the 20 Dbucks purchase comes with 10 raffle tickets in addition to the purchase. :D
I just hopped in the bed for the night. I will credit those to you tomorrow :)

I will upgrade surely @Starmix Mam but I will do it later .. 😄
Wow that's good to hear Ebz. I will be happy for you seeing you on gold 😍. Next time I'll taste the Silver Upgrade 😊.

10,477Threads
84,064Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back