Brunch

Afternoon! We are getting ready to have brunch eggs toast and bacon it smells so good right now in the house it smells like bacon yum yum. I hope everyone is having a good day today.
This evening am about to eat brown beans with custard. I love beans though not my favorite. I wish i will have a taste of this bacon. I have been hearing much about it.

This evening am about to eat brown beans with custard. I love beans though not my favorite. I wish i will have a taste of this bacon. I have been hearing much about it.
I love bacon but it has to be cooked crisp. Beans are good but they can also be bad because they give you gas lol.

Now I.am.cra
Afternoon! We are getting ready to have brunch eggs toast and bacon it smells so good right now in the house it smells like bacon yum yum. I hope everyone is having a good day today.
Oh that's good, now I am craving for some french toast. I had a full breakfast few hours ago and I want to have something before I take my lunch.

Now I.am.cra

Oh that's good, now I am craving for some french toast. I had a full breakfast few hours ago and I want to have something before I take my lunch.
Yum French toast I have not had in about 3 weeks and it was very yummy.

13,197Threads
99,016Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member