• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Business type that you scared to try?

I'm scared of hawking or something similar which requires that you have to talk to people, look for them too and convince them to buy. My people skills has always been poor so that could be the cause.

I'm scared of hawking or something similar which requires that you have to talk to people, look for them too and convince them to buy. My people skills has always been poor so that could be the cause.
I feel you; I also get tired, and yeah, I'm not the type of person who talks too much, and that busyness will be bad for me too.

Any business that would involve me having to buy and resell something is a business tyat doesn't resonate with me. In essence, I mean trading business. I prefer to do production business.

Business that has to do with marketing, and the funny thing is that I doubt there is any business out there that does not require one from of marketing or the other. I am currently trying overcome this fear though.

Same here. I have poor people skills since I am introverted. I have a hard time communicating with people.

Same here. I have poor people skills since I am introverted. I have a hard time communicating with people.
That is a big problem, because when you plan to start a business you need to have good communicating skills and you need to convince peoples about your business and products.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member