Businessman or an Investor: Which Do You Prefer? | Discussion Bucks

Businessman or an Investor: Which Do You Prefer?

Suba

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.153875
Referral Credit
Although many people can do both as a businessman and an investor, for some people who do not have sufficient capital this will be a choice that must be decided immediately. If we choose to become businessmen, it means we have to postpone becoming investors and vice versa. Meanwhile, being an investor is passive income and we can continue to work at our main job.

Looking at this from another angle, a businessman has invested in his business, so in a way he is still an investor. Anyways I prefer being both though.

Having an investment is a lot simple but I would prefer running a business so that I be in much control.

It depends on your person. But investments are less rigorous. Businesses are more difficult to run. Businesses is an active income stream while most investments are passive.

Investments are easier to carry out, there are no challenges like in businesses, which have to be actively operating both morning and night, businesses will always think about how to increase sales.

I would rather have an investment and still be a business person too. That way, I would easily achieve financial security. If I compulsorily have to choose one, I would choose to be a business person.

Both investor and businessman very important if they could only function together, however, one must produce capital first through business before venturing into investment.

Both investor and businessman very important if they could only function together, however, one must produce capital first through business before venturing into investment.
You can even gather investment capital from a job. But in all, being a businessman requires that you have investments so that you would keep growing financially.

You can even gather investment capital from a job. But in all, being a businessman requires that you have investments so that you would keep growing financially.
I have a good salary from my job but I allotted 20 per cent for savings, others for the daily needs and some wants. I capitalise my business from my savings and investment from my savings too.

Investments are easier to carry out, there are no challenges like in businesses, which have to be actively operating both morning and night, businesses will always think about how to increase sales.
You are right this is about your money working for you. This is why a lot of people love to invest more than starting a business