• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Buy-and-hold investment

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.568550
Referral Credit
If you are an investor your concern is to profit. You also have many strategies to apply to have a sure way of reaching your goal or goals. When you apply this buy and hold in your investment you commit to your chosen investment for the long term rather than buying and selling funds or stocks and shares frequently. Buy and hold is also considered a passive, long-term investment strategy that creates a stable portfolio over a long period of time. This way generates higher returns. Instead of trading shares based on stock market timing, investors buy stocks and hold onto them despite any market fluctuation. According to analysts, it takes 1- 15 years to stay invested while holding your stocks.

Buying and holding long-term stock investments means we have our own goals, such as for retirement, so we have to choose stocks that meet the criteria, especially those that have lower risk than stocks that have low market caps which are often used by traders. In general, long-term shares do not fluctuate too much.

You are so right, each has its own purpose why apply buy and hold for years what you buy like stocks. For me 15 years is too long, however, it could be just forgotten to avoid temptation of selling it.

You are so right, each has its own purpose why apply buy and hold for years what you buy like stocks. For me 15 years is too long, however, it could be just forgotten to avoid temptation of selling it.
In fact, every investor has a different plan even though they hold the same shares. Personally, the time frame will depend on the take profit, the fundamental condition of the issuer, and loss tolerance or cut loss. If you hold layer 1 shares, the share price increase is very slow, but long-term profit accumulation is very profitable and there are dividends.

Buying and holding or hoarder is one of the investment plan for thus who are not in to active trading and don't want to put their money on some market fluctuation risks, but buying and holding for long time have its won risk that the investment that they are holding have to be in a good condition otherwise if the value drops then they will also lose.

In fact, every investor has a different plan even though they hold the same shares. Personally, the time frame will depend on the take profit, the fundamental condition of the issuer, and loss tolerance or cut loss. If you hold layer 1 shares, the share price increase is very slow, but long-term profit accumulation is very profitable and there are dividends.
The veteran investors surely know about what you are advising. In my case, I only invest in Mutual Funds and Local stocks. They are not risky fo me.

The veteran investors surely know about what you are advising. In my case, I only invest in Mutual Funds and Local stocks. They are not risky fo me.
All of us at Dbucks only discuss and share opinions and suggestions, but this is not an invitation to invest. Mutual funds and local stocks also promise that the important thing is that it suits your profile and doesn't make you sleepless because you chose the wrong type of investment.

All of us at Dbucks only discuss and share opinions and suggestions, but this is not an invitation to invest. Mutual funds and local stocks also promise that the important thing is that it suits your profile and doesn't make you sleepless because you chose the wrong type of investment.
That is true, actually, Mutual Funds does not give a big profit, but my money is safe. I better like the local stocks, I earn big dividends yearly .

That is true, actually, Mutual Funds does not give a big profit, but my money is safe. I better like the local stocks, I earn big dividends yearly .
If you like these two investment instruments: mutual funds and local stocks, then continue investing, and keep your heart calm and comfortable so that you always have sweet dreams. lol.

If you like these two investment instruments: mutual funds and local stocks, then continue investing, and keep your heart calm and comfortable so that you always have sweet dreams. lol.
:love: That is what we aspire to happen in our lives to have something for the future. Like you, you are now enjoying the fruits of your restaurant.

:love: That is what we aspire to happen in our lives to have something for the future. Like you, you are now enjoying the fruits of your restaurant.
You are right, we have to follow our hearts' desires, choose investment and business instruments according to our preferences or hobbies and skills, so that we don't walk in the darkness of the world of business and investment. Be yourself, not imitate others.

You are right, we have to follow our hearts' desires, choose investment and business instruments according to our preferences or hobbies and skills, so that we don't walk in the darkness of the world of business and investment. Be yourself, not imitate others.
Agree, we have to invest in something only that makes us happy and confident. What matters is security of future when our knees can't stand straight 😁😁

When it comes to managing my investments in the cryptocurrency market, one of the approaches I often use is to practice a "buy and hold" approach. I keep a close eye on the market and sell my holdings if I observe a substantial increase in their value, which may imply a good opportunity for profit-taking.

12,063Threads
93,001Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member