• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Buy-and-hold investment

When it comes to managing my investments in the cryptocurrency market, one of the approaches I often use is to practice a "buy and hold" approach. I keep a close eye on the market and sell my holdings if I observe a substantial increase in their value, which may imply a good opportunity for profit-taking.
Even though your principles seem easy to put into practice, we will have difficulty choosing the right type of investment instrument. If we choose blue chip stocks, the increase is very slow, and if we choose penny stocks, often when we buy them the price actually goes down and when we sell the price goes up.

If you are an investor your concern is to profit. You also have many strategies to apply to have a sure way of reaching your goal or goals. When you apply this buy and hold in your investment you commit to your chosen investment for the long term rather than buying and selling funds or stocks and shares frequently. Buy and hold is also considered a passive, long-term investment strategy that creates a stable portfolio over a long period of time. This way generates higher returns. Instead of trading shares based on stock market timing, investors buy stocks and hold onto them despite any market fluctuation. According to analysts, it takes 1- 15 years to stay invested while holding your stocks.

That's what I do. I hold my stocks for longer periods and watch market and then sell them. I don't find much profit on selling them frequently. As the stock market is down these days, I am focusing on buying the shares.

That's what I do. I hold my stocks for longer periods and watch market and then sell them. I don't find much profit on selling them frequently. As the stock market is down these days, I am focusing on buying the shares.
That was a good decision to buy stocks this time while the price was down It isn't good to sell when the stock price is down..There is no profit.

I am in touch with the broker, he is a knowledgeable person and always give good opinion for buying/selling of shares.
Brokers are skilled but not all of them could be trusted. There are also scammers lurking around waiting for the next victim.

Brokers are skilled but not all of them could be trusted. There are also scammers lurking around waiting for the next victim.

Hmm...it may be the case. I should also be cautious and should not trust him fully.

Hmm...it may be the case. I should also be cautious and should not trust him fully.
Never trust right away you will be sucked by that person who may turn a scanner. It's worrying if we're scammed.

12,063Threads
93,001Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member