deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
I watched a lot of videos online of cat owners who, believing it to be too hot, chopped their fur in the summer to prevent their pets from suffering. However, it is absurd to believe that they are overheated as this is their natural thermostat, and when it is absent, animals may become ill.

I don't keep pets. Not that i don't like them. I don't keep them because am struggling economically and it will be unwise to buy pet you can't give proper care. Secondly, i don't even have enough time to look after myself, how can I take of an animal .

I never do it to my pet cat. Iove my cat named Tiktok. He aways his body when see me bring food for him. I bath Tiktok daily.
As far as I know, frequent bathing for cats can be harmful as well as clipping because they produce their own defenses and cannot be bathed that often. However, if he feels good, that's great

As far as I know, frequent bathing for cats can be harmful as well as clipping because they produce their own defenses and cannot be bathed that often. However, if he feels good, that's great
I only bath my pet once he wishes me bath him. He gives me signs through nonestop meowing that he likes to bath.

13,179Threads
98,942Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member