• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Can a financial advisor be trusted?

klassicdoll

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.068876
Referral Credit
Here are five signals that your financial advisor is trustworthy:

1. Your advisor discusses risk candidly.
2. You are aware of the fees that you are paying.
3. Your advisor tries to impart investment knowledge to you.
4. Your advisor requests frequent meetings so they can go over your portfolio.
5. Your advisor is aware of and concerned about your objectives.

Some financial advisors cannot be trusted, they will take money from older single professionals, investors and falsely claim that the investment belongs to the sugar baby/girlfriend of top government employees to bribe the powerful government employees.

It is rare for individuals to need a financial advisor, except for those who have complex and long-term personal financial problems. Of course you can trust a financial advisor, because they work and have a business license which is not easy to obtain, besides their role (financial advisor) is only a financial matter, not in the form of physical money or investment instruments. and they also do not endorse certain instruments.

Here are five signals that your financial advisor is trustworthy:

1. Your advisor discusses risk candidly.
2. You are aware of the fees that you are paying.
3. Your advisor tries to impart investment knowledge to you.
4. Your advisor requests frequent meetings so they can go over your portfolio.
5. Your advisor is aware of and concerned about your objectives.
You have rightly mentioned all the signals that a financial advisor is trustworthy. In addition, I also hope my advisor can give me some advice on which investment instruments I should invest in given my risk tolerance level.

12,094Threads
93,211Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member