Can a man without money make a women happy in relationship?

That's right. You cannot fill your stomach with love.
Exactly, even if love is important for starting relationship it can't hold the relationship, i know many peoples who love each other, but end their relationship because of money.

Money is important in every place and yeah also in relationship money is mandatory but its not the only thing that can make a relationship happy.
Yes money is just a part of it. You just have to be a good person even with all the money in the world

Exactly, even if love is important for starting relationship it can't hold the relationship, i know many peoples who love each other, but end their relationship because of money.
All of have financial problems sometimes in life but ending a relationship just for money is meanness.

All of have financial problems sometimes in life but ending a relationship just for money is meanness.
Yes I think that money plays quite big role but only having relationship because of them is not good thing because you won't be happy

Yes I think that money plays quite big role but only having relationship because of them is not good thing because you won't be happy
Where there is contentment in life, love rules and money is never a priority.

You are right that's why it is good to go for a kind or good man. Some men with money just mere monsters which is awful.
Yes, by the way, their real personality was hidden behind poverty, and when they get money, their true behavior comes out.

You have to earn something to live and only after that love relationship comes. Yes, you don't need lot of wealth to make a woman happy. At least a good woman who is not greedy.
Yes, dear friend, you caught the point:D! We need to distinguish what we mean when we say money. Unfortunately, even in developed countries, I bumped into people talking about greediness because they worked extra hours day by day (no daily extra hours meant they couldn't meet ends because salaries in my former country have been the same, and they are still the same, since the year 2000, despite skyrocketing inflation). Simply, it's a cultural point not teaching the population the difference between richness and a salary assuring a modest or very modest living. Now, we must focus on what we mean when talking about a man without money: do we think about a billionaire? A millionaire? Or a man counting on an established career (not a millionaire nor a billionaire, but someone who can easily support a family)? Or simply a workman who earns a small salary, who can't afford any luxury at all, but all the basics for a living?

That is true; in your country, all those things you mentioned are common, and we men have lots of pressure, and in order to get those funds, we have to work very hard.
Now the society especially in urban ser up the things are changing. Both partners have to work hard to earn and meet their ends meet. Even female feel the pressure and even more to Balance the family agd professional life.

Yes, dear friend, you caught the point:D! We need to distinguish what we mean when we say money. Unfortunately, even in developed countries, I bumped into people talking about greediness because they worked extra hours day by day (no daily extra hours meant they couldn't meet ends because salaries in my former country have been the same, and they are still the same, since the year 2000, despite skyrocketing inflation). Simply, it's a cultural point not teaching the population the difference between richness and a salary assuring a modest or very modest living. Now, we must focus on what we mean when talking about a man without money: do we think about a billionaire? A millionaire? Or a man counting on an established career (not a millionaire nor a billionaire, but someone who can easily support a family)? Or simply a workman who earns a small salary, who can't afford any luxury at all, but all the basics for a living?
A man who can run a family comfortably, the wife will be surely happy but there are ups and downs in life and its here that the wife has to manage.

Especially nowadays, it's to seriously consider the wife to get a job because it became more and more dangerous to rely on a single salary. Even when the husband can maintain a family comfortably. If his job isn't a governmental employment, a private company can fire him whatever moment. At least, that's happening among the Western countries if you work for a private company (I don't know how it works in Asia and Africa).

Now the society especially in urban ser up the things are changing. Both partners have to work hard to earn and meet their ends meet. Even female feel the pressure and even more to Balance the family agd professional life.
In my country, things are going the opposite way; women are focusing on money and wealth now more than ever, and things are getting worse, like a woman don't start a relationship with a student or a person who doesn't have a good income source, her parents will not allow it, and those wealthy rich people are marrying young girls.

As far as I am concerned, it is not possible for me because I know that if I did not have funds, I would definitely not be able to be confident in my actions and I would not know what awaits me tomorrow, and this is no longer a promising future, not at all for me and for a partner

In my country, things are going the opposite way; women are focusing on money and wealth now more than ever, and things are getting worse, like a woman don't start a relationship with a student or a person who doesn't have a good income source, her parents will not allow it, and those wealthy rich people are marrying young girls.
Hmm...it sounds like girls are marrying just for the sake of money. And that doesn't sound good for a marriage or any relationship. Money is important in life, but it should not become the centre for any relationship.
In India too, parents want their daughters to marry a settled youth with job security. With changing scenario, even girls want to get financially independent and follow their career dream before getting married. It's the case with urban educated women. Things are a bit different in rural areas. They are still traditional in their approach. But things are changing there too as government is encouraging women to go for higher studies and get careers.

Hmm...it sounds like girls are marrying just for the sake of money. And that doesn't sound good for a marriage or any relationship. Money is important in life, but it should not become the centre for any relationship.
In India too, parents want their daughters to marry a settled youth with job security. With changing scenario, even girls want to get financially independent and follow their career dream before getting married. It's the case with urban educated women. Things are a bit different in rural areas. They are still traditional in their approach. But things are changing there too as government is encouraging women to go for higher studies and get careers.
In my country, most women living in the city are well educated, but they don't want to start a relationship with a person who is not rich.

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member