Can the business of selling flowers really earn one a living?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.015635
Referral Credit
Today, I was walking on the streets and I saw paved paths where different kinds of flowers are cultivated and people working there.

This really got me thinking if people patronize flowers enough for the dealers to make a real living out of it?

Does selling flowers work in your country? Do you know anyone that has made a living selling flowers?

Today, I was walking on the streets and I saw paved paths where different kinds of flowers are cultivated and people working there.

This really got me thinking if people patronize flowers enough for the dealers to make a real living out of it?

Does selling flowers work in your country? Do you know anyone that has made a living selling flowers?

There are many people who sell flowers and earn money. They have adopted this business and they make money as a full-time flower seller. They still manage to earn enough and some of them earn a huge amount of money. This depends a lot on how many customers they get in a day.

There are many flower sellers here in my country, especially in the city where I live. Selling flowers is a profitable business. They have good sales during Christmas, Valentine's Day, All Souls, All Saints Day, graduation day, and on a daily basis without occasion. People buy for offerings and gifts for loved ones.

There are also many flower gardens in my place usually roses of different colors and varieties. next to roses, sunflowers, and daisies. they are all lovely flowers that attract people to buy. I love red and white roses.

There are many rich people in my country who always love to maintain their garden. This is why they try their best to maintain their garden, even if it costs them money. They spend hundreds of dollars per month in order to make their garden look better. This is why floral business is booming in here.

One of my distant relatives earns a living by selling flowers. She also grows flowers. She makes different kinds of bouquets and sells them.

Personally i think it would be best to also have other sources of income as well. Then again i have seen some persons go into this business, so i think the location of the business does play a role if it would do well or not.

Personally i think it would be best to also have other sources of income as well. Then again i have seen some persons go into this business, so i think the location of the business does play a role if it would do well or not.
That's true. My relative stays in Kurseong. The climate there is very favorable for flower gardening and floral business.

Each business has its own market share so selling flowers can also be used as a source of income to cover their family's living expenses. A florist must also be creative in modifying the shape of the flower so that it looks more aesthetic but natural. or they also usually sell expensive bonsai trees. In my country there is a famous flower seller named Denise Chariesta, she is also very famous on YouTube and has several branch shops.

There are many people who are earning a huge amount of money. Most of the flower sellers make money when they start selling flowers in front of marriage banquet. This is because these are places where people may need flowers the most.

Each business has its own market share so selling flowers can also be used as a source of income to cover their family's living expenses. A florist must also be creative in modifying the shape of the flower so that it looks more aesthetic but natural. or they also usually sell expensive bonsai trees. In my country there is a famous flower seller named Denise Chariesta, she is also very famous on YouTube and has several branch shops.
When creativity and availability of flowers go hand in hand a florists business flourishes.

Yes I have seen some people here making money through flower selling. They do plant varieties of flowers and they all look beautiful. People come around to assess the flowers and buy them.
Sounds nice though can this business be done all year round or is it a specific kind of business that more profit comes in during a specific time of the year?

I think one cannot do this kind of business as a sole business. It is often combined with seedlings business where they would nurse seedlings for some ornamental crops like coconut and palm. That is where the money is in the business.

I think that the business of flowers have a lot to do with seasons. There are seasons when certain kinds of flowers are available in an abundant manner and many people prefer certain kinds of flowers over others. This also depends a lot on preferences of people as well.

I think that the business of flowers have a lot to do with seasons. There are seasons when certain kinds of flowers are available in an abundant manner and many people prefer certain kinds of flowers over others. This also depends a lot on preferences of people as well.
You have a point there, though i believe there would definitely be some flowers that would do well in all seasons but i doubt everyone would want to buy does flowers, after all everyone has their own taste. I think selling flower seeds and other tools would be a great business as well.

Sounds nice though can this business be done all year round or is it a specific kind of business that more profit comes in during a specific time of the year?
In Darjeeling flowers bloom throughout the year.

You have a point there, though i believe there would definitely be some flowers that would do well in all seasons but i doubt everyone would want to buy does flowers, after all everyone has their own taste. I think selling flower seeds and other tools would be a great business as well.

Not all the people may want to buy flowers. However, there are many people who may occasionally need flowers and this is why they buy flowers. For example, they may be visiting an ill person and they may need flowers so that they can give flowers to them in the hospital.

Not all the people may want to buy flowers. However, there are many people who may occasionally need flowers and this is why they buy flowers. For example, they may be visiting an ill person and they may need flowers so that they can give flowers to them in the hospital.
In India people need flowers for many occasions like marriage, puja, gifting funeral etc. So the business of flowers is profitable if the climate is favorable and you have the physical strength.

Growing and selling flowers is a very profitable business especially in densely populated cities, almost every area has at least one flower seller, selling different types of flowers like marigolds, roses.

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member