Can the business of selling flowers really earn one a living?

It all depends on where you live. Selling flowers is not profitable in the province where I now reside. People hardly buy flowers these days. Perhaps because of inflation? maybe this isn't the best location to sell such a thing. Also, it depends on the season. The earnings can be good during Valentine's Day and All Souls' Day.

My country export flowers for different country and get good forex money, but the flower exporters have flower farm and they plant flowers and sell them , and also there are some peoples who buy flowers from those farmers and sell it to local market but they don't get that much profit from it.

For people to expend their time and labour to cultivate flowers, it must be profitable. I know of a woman that has about 4 plots of land that she uses to cultivate flowers. I am quite sure that at that level, she is making good money from it.

Selling flowers depends on the location. It is good to install your business near a church because people keep on going to church to pray and attend masses. And the people know right away where to go once need bouquets during special occasions like Valentine's day.

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member