Can we become financially stable doing surveys? | Discussion Bucks

Can we become financially stable doing surveys?

allison001

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Nov 6, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.376750
Referral Credit
Some people do make their money online from home by participating or taking online surveys. Can we become financially stable doing online surveys?

Big No, of course. Doing a survey is not a stable online job. The pay is peanut and there are rejections if you don't belong to a tier country. It is better to do an online business of your own.

Last edited:
I do not think so if you live in the right country you can earn some good extra money but you won't make a living out of it in my opinion

It's very impossible to really the daily needs from the income of surveying. And the payment threshold isn't daily. Surveying is a waste of time and energy.

If you find a good survey sites that will pay you good amount of money per survey and if the survey site have good payment rate per every survey that you earn then it will be good options to get some additional money but i wonder if that makes you financial stable.

I highly doubt anyone can rely fully on surveys as a source of income though. Yes for does in well developed countries, they usually get surveys that pay high but it is still not enough.

No because the cost of living is high and surveys depend on what kind of country you live surveys can help to improve your life and make you more money

No. It is quite impossible to be financially stable by only completing surveys. Maybe if you are from a top-tier country, it can help you earn more money (aside from your main source of income). I live in a tier-3 country and I do not earn much from survey websites.

No, taking surveys can only be your side hustle. Your earnings from survey sites may help you to pay certain bills. But you cannot become financially stable completing surveys.

Surely we can't become financial stable by just relying on the online answering of surveys. They are not reliable and pay very little for that matter.