• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Can you afford to finance the investment of someone close to you?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.561300
Referral Credit
Do you have the nerve to finance the investment of someone close to you? How sure you are that your friend is trustworthy? In my case, I will never finance the investment of a friend. I better do it for my own investment. We never know what's inside the mind of someone. Even if there is a memorandum of agreement/ understanding, I would still refuse unless collateral is presented. On the other hand, if blueprints, licenses, layout plans, and business permits are made available, I might be 75% convinced. What about you?

There are some factors i would have to consider first. Number one if i have the extra funds to release then i see nothing wrong in this, then as well if i am sure about how the investment being legit i can also lend them the money.

There are some factors i would have to consider first. Number one if i have the extra funds to release then i see nothing wrong in this, then as well if i am sure about how the investment being legit i can also lend them the money.
That is so good of you, and yes, we need to check our cash on hand or money saved in the bank if sufficient to finance other's investments. It is also good to include in te MOA a percentage of the profit.

That is so good of you, and yes, we need to check our cash on hand or money saved in the bank if sufficient to finance other's investments. It is also good to include in te MOA a percentage of the profit.
Yes it's good to help out but while helping someone make sure it is something you can handle so you would not end up regretting the good you did.

Do you have the nerve to finance the investment of someone close to you? How sure you are that your friend is trustworthy? In my case, I will never finance the investment of a friend. I better do it for my own investment. We never know what's inside the mind of someone. Even if there is a memorandum of agreement/ understanding, I would still refuse unless collateral is presented. On the other hand, if blueprints, licenses, layout plans, and business permits are made available, I might be 75% convinced. What about you?

As of now, I cannot finance education of anyone. I planned to pursue master's degree myself several years ago. However, I had to abandon those plans because I needed to focus more and more on my career. As of now, I still plan to focus on my online career. This is why I work as a professional writer on many different platforms, including online forums.

As of now, I cannot finance education of anyone. I planned to pursue master's degree myself several years ago. However, I had to abandon those plans because I needed to focus more and more on my career. As of now, I still plan to focus on my online career. This is why I work as a professional writer on many different platforms, including online forums.
That's okay anyway what matters is you know how to find money in a legit way. Having many courses don't define your financial stability. It all depends in our actions and the input onto them to become financially stable.

That wouldn't be easy. It's hard to let go money for others. Charity begins at home, we should focus on our own needs first

That wouldn't be easy. It's hard to let go money for others. Charity begins at home, we should focus on our own needs first
Agree, let's not give our full trust to someone even to a relative and close friend. Let's always think pf possible betrayals when money is involved. Promises may be ignored or forgotten.

Agree, let's not give our full trust to someone even to a relative and close friend. Let's always think pf possible betrayals when money is involved. Promises may be ignored or forgotten.
absolutely correct.

That's okay anyway what matters is you know how to find money in a legit way. Having many courses don't define your financial stability. It all depends in our actions and the input onto them to become financially stable.

Yeah. This is also one of the main reasons why I never tend to utilise someone's else's capital. Investment could be very risky. This is why I have been investing some money on my own, even though I suffered from losses. I was also thinking about using family's funds in order to start mining business. However, I never actually invested money in order to mine coins. Mining cryptocurrency is also risky.

Yeah. This is also one of the main reasons why I never tend to utilise someone's else's capital. Investment could be very risky. This is why I have been investing some money on my own, even though I suffered from losses. I was also thinking about using family's funds in order to start mining business. However, I never actually invested money in order to mine coins. Mining cryptocurrency is also risky.
It is also not good to finance the investment of others, we better do it for ourselves so that when we fail, there is no one to blame but us. We also do not know the sincerity of the person we financed. Mining crypto is indeed risky.

In my case, I will never finance the investment of a friend.
Nor I'd do, I won't even under threat of execution:ROFLMAO:. Well, returning serious, to finance the investment of someone else is not the same of doing charity. Not the same of buying food and drinks for starving people or to donate clothes, etc. We'll never know the multiple outer circumstances able to bankrupt our acquaintance's business. To not talk about the chances/odds of our acquaintance's complete lack of flair for business. If our acquaintances' business fails, they lose the business and we lose a considerable amount of money (such a funding isn't cheap). In any way, even counting on the best perspectives, I'd have to redeem my future pension investment to lend money for a business opening of someone else. Flatly insane, as the next pension reforms in my country are likely to shut down the access to Security Social Pension to people of my age.

It is also not good to finance the investment of others, we better do it for ourselves so that when we fail, there is no one to blame but us. We also do not know the sincerity of the person we financed. Mining crypto is indeed risky.

Cryptocurrency mining is risky due to many different reasons and this is why I never intended to invest someone else's money. Mining is risky as the mining difficulty may increase. This may mean that you may need to invest more and buy more equipment in order to mine cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrency mining is risky due to many different reasons and this is why I never intended to invest someone else's money. Mining is risky as the mining difficulty may increase. This may mean that you may need to invest more and buy more equipment in order to mine cryptocurrencies.
Whatever business a person wants to operate, but inviting others to finance him is not a good idea. It requires a thorough analysis before deciding to finance especially if the business is like trading or mining which bears no assurance of gaining.

Whatever business a person wants to operate, but inviting others to finance him is not a good idea. It requires a thorough analysis before deciding to finance especially if the business is like trading or mining which bears no assurance of gaining.

This is, indeed, true. Many people run pyramid schemes and they always use the capital of others. This is how thy tend to scam people because they know that they are running a pyramid scheme. However, if you are running a real business, then you must never ever in vest the capital of other people until or unless you are quite sure that business will become successful nevertheless.

It's not hard to say, No, to refuse the request of someone to finance his business. It's also not your obligation to finance and doing this refusal means stress free in case the person intends to run away with the money and no investment to happen.

It's not hard to say, No, to refuse the request of someone to finance his business. It's also not your obligation to finance and doing this refusal means stress free in case the person intends to run away with the money and no investment to happen.

I would consider financing business only if I consider it to be profitable and I think that this is exactly what many people would do. They have to consider many different kinds of options available to them. The more money you have, the more options become available to you.

I would consider financing business only if I consider it to be profitable and I think that this is exactly what many people would do. They have to consider many different kinds of options available to them. The more money you have, the more options become available to you.
Even if I have money, I will never finance the business of someone. We are not sure if the future of his business is attractive to the market or not. The person must present his blueprint and strategic planning.

Even if I have money, I will never finance the business of someone. We are not sure if the future of his business is attractive to the market or not. The person must present his blueprint and strategic planning.

Financing any kind of business is quite risky. This is due to the fact that each and every kind of business is risky, no matter if the business belongs to someone else or in case if we are financing our own business.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member