• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Can you afford to finance the investment of someone close to you?

Of course, before making a decision, I will first read the business proposal carefully, and evaluate related data such as business license, location, feasibility of the business idea, etc. We also need to evaluate how much capital is needed and how much capital has been collected. If the information is complete and convincing and the business is also promising then there is no harm in investing.

Financing any kind of business is quite risky. This is due to the fact that each and every kind of business is risky, no matter if the business belongs to someone else or in case if we are financing our own business.
Let us be smart in our decision-making by not allowing ourselves to be fooled by promises and excuses. It is a risk to finance the investment of someone else even if he is my boyfriend.😁

For me I am not in a position that I can finance the business of other people.
This is because one can't have full control of the businesses in question.
Secondly it's not easy for for one to access some credit facilities for other people's business.

To be honest, there are many people who may not be in the position of investing money in someone's else's business. This is due to economical problems many people may be facing. However, people should realise that investing in business is the only way to make oneself financially successful.

Now I don't have such an opportunity, but I aspire to it, because my sister has some problems with her work and in general it is difficult for her to find herself wherever she wants to work, so I will try to help her invest so that she can spend the profit on herself

Financing any kind of business is quite risky. This is due to the fact that each and every kind of business is risky, no matter if the business belongs to someone else or in case if we are financing our own business.
If we finance someone else business, there must be a memorandum of agreement stating the manner of paying us and the royalty fee if there is .
Post automatically merged:

Yes, you're so right and for me, it's not logical to finance someone in his business, That's exploitation. I don't like the idea.

Last edited:
12,059Threads
92,986Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member