• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Can you become a millionaire by sports betting?

Teephe

Active Participant
Bronze Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.228675
Referral Credit
Becoming a millionaire through sports betting is possible, but it's rare. Success requires a mix of skill, knowledge, and luck, and most people don't achieve such big wins. It's important to approach betting with caution, as many lose money, and it's not a guaranteed way to get rich. Always gamble responsibly and be aware of the risks.

Well, I honestly don't believe it, I have seen so many people embark on sports betting and so many fail that it has become clear to me that the probabilities are very low or zero, in fact I myself have lost money betting so I would not recommend it at all to make you rich. .

Well, I honestly don't believe it, I have seen so many people embark on sports betting and so many fail that it has become clear to me that the probabilities are very low or zero, in fact I myself have lost money betting so I would not recommend it at all to make you rich. .
Tho. I have seen people who get rich by playing sport bets but most of them already have the money before they venture into playing bets. they just use the bets as a way to get richer, not that they woke up one day, play bet and get rich.

I believe it's possible, but I don't think this is something that happens to everyone. Betting mostly has to do with luck, therefore only a very few have been able to cash out big time from betting. But the main question is after cashing out, what did they do with the money?

I think that the only real possibility of getting rich with sports betting is if you dedicate yourself to selling sports predictions as tipsters, being a bettor, I see it really unlikely.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member