Can you derive stick shift cars?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
I have seen many peoples facing some difficulty time when they trying to derive stick shift cars or manual transmission cars, and i watched many peoples in a movies and tv shows trying to drive stick shift and they can't and that is so funny watching them mad.
what about you, can you derive stick shift?

I actually learnt how to drive with a manual car, a stick shift as some would call it, but that was a very long long time ago, i Don't think i would be able to drive one right now again.

I don't know about that kind. Is that a brand of car? My car is Toyota. Ten years ago it was Nissan Sentra. I was able to purchase a car through insurance commission 🤗.
Stick shift cars are normal cars with manual Transmission, that means you will change the gear manually, or you can say a car that have third pedal.

I have manual transmission car and older was to. I never drive automatic yet. Maybe when one my friend buy it I will drive it.
Me too i never try to derive any automatic car, there are a lots of auto cars but still never tried one, i don't think it is that heavy to derive auto car,

I have been driving for more than two decades. And for most part of it, I drove a manual gear car. I learnt my driving on manual gear car. But I have not driven one in the last few years and I am not confident that I can drive it now
In my country we learn how to drive with manual gear cars, and also the exam is with manual gear cars, so it is mandatory to know how to drive with stick shift.

Stick shift cars are normal cars with manual Transmission, that means you will change the gear manually, or you can say a car that have third pedal.
There is nothing like that in my country. But it seems an interesting one. It would be nice if you could share with us here the picture of it.

There is nothing like that in my country. But it seems an interesting one. It would be nice if you could share with us here the picture of it.
No it is common type of car, there is everywhere, i think you didn't get my idea, it is simple with all gear on a stick thing, see the screenshots.

Attachments

• Screenshot (31).png
    Screenshot (31).png
    223.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (32).png
    Screenshot (32).png
    386.5 KB · Views: 0
In the city we can't derive more than 60 kmh and that is only in some cases and in some place it is not allowed to drive more than 30 kmh, but when we go to one country to another we can derive up to 120 kmh based on the car strength.

In the city we can't derive more than 60 kmh and that is only in some cases and in some place it is not allowed to drive more than 30 kmh, but when we go to one country to another we can derive up to 120 kmh based on the car strength.
That's ridiculous speed only 30 kph. Cars here are up to 100 kph no 120 it's extreme and if one is doing the oversleeping driver's licence will be confiscated, be fined and to undergo training again for disciplinary action.

That's ridiculous speed only 30 kph. Cars here are up to 100 kph no 120 it's extreme and if one is doing the oversleeping driver's licence will be confiscated, be fined and to undergo training again for disciplinary action.
The 30 kph is very common in most place and it is because of there are many students and many pedestrians in that area that is why they create this rule.

The 30 kph is very common in most place and it is because of there are many students and many pedestrians in that area that is why they create this rule.
That's true even here but in national highways you cannot see speed like that 30 kph. It's mostly higher than that.

That's true even here but in national highways you cannot see speed like that 30 kph. It's mostly higher than that.
Yeah the highways in here also allowed to drive till 120, in my country there are some cars which is allowed to drive very fast like security cars and police cars are nit limited with the driving speed.

Yeah the highways in here also allowed to drive till 120, in my country there are some cars which is allowed to drive very fast like security cars and police cars are nit limited with the driving speed.
Ambulances are also in high speed even in the interior city because of emergency and all vehicles give way to ambulance.

Ambulances are also in high speed even in the interior city because of emergency and all vehicles give way to ambulance.
Yeah yeah ambulances are also allowed to drive over the speed limit in order to reach to the emergency area and to the hospital.

13,123Threads
98,598Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member