Can you derive stick shift cars?

If you buy electric cars you will get automatic transmission. We will probably all drive automatic transmission cars no matter to fuel and engine.
Yeah there are a lots of automatic transmission cars, and in some countries automatic cars are used in wide range, but still in some part of the world manual transmission cars are in use.

In my country we learn how to drive with manual gear cars, and also the exam is with manual gear cars, so it is mandatory to know how to drive with stick shift.
It used to be the same in our country. I guess that it's still the same for new learners and first time driving licence. But for renewal of licences after 20 years, they allow you to bring your private automatic gear vehicle for the test. With the increasing traffic, most are going for automatic gear shift these days.

It used to be the same in our country. I guess that it's still the same for new learners and first time driving licence. But for renewal of licences after 20 years, they allow you to bring your private automatic gear vehicle for the test. With the increasing traffic, most are going for automatic gear shift these days.
Yeah for first time learner it is stick shift, but most of automobiles and luxury cars in my country are automatic and we can drive it easily, but personally i love stick shift and the hard works, lol

Yeah for first time learner it is stick shift, but most of automobiles and luxury cars in my country are automatic and we can drive it easily, but personally i love stick shift and the hard works, lol
It's the same with my husband. It still prefers the stick shift. The same is the case with my brother and few of my friends. They don't want to shift to automatic. I love my automatic one. Stick shift is no more for me.
Now, there is more demand for electric vehicles. They are all automatic.

It's the same with my husband. It still prefers the stick shift. The same is the case with my brother and few of my friends. They don't want to shift to automatic. I love my automatic one. Stick shift is no more for me.
Now, there is more demand for electric vehicles. They are all automatic.
Yeah most man prefer stick shift with the hard working, it makes our leg and hand more active, but yeah the new cars are most of the times automatic and yeah electric cars are all automatic with no engine sound, men the engine sound is the best thing about a car, we need to hear that voice of our car,

My brother has a stick shift car and he tried to teach me to drive it. I made some significant progress, but my heart wasn't in the learning process and learning it was very stressful. I was grateful to be relieved of the additional strain of shifting gears and to return to the safety of my automatic car.

My brother has a stick shift car and he tried to teach me to drive it. I made some significant progress, but my heart wasn't in the learning process and learning it was very stressful. I was grateful to be relieved of the additional strain of shifting gears and to return to the safety of my automatic car.
Lol, driving stick shift could be some how hard, but if you get to use it then it is very simple, in my country everyone learns with stick shift, it is easy for me, i never tried automatic cars

Lol, driving stick shift could be some how hard, but if you get to use it then it is very simple, in my country everyone learns with stick shift, it is easy for me, i never tried automatic cars
Remind me not to visit your country without taking more stick shift lessons.

I learnt my driving more than twenty years back on stick shift. I drove it for few years and then stayed in the US for ten long years driving automatic car. But again shifted back to my stick shift when I returned. But from the last few years, I have totally shifted to automatic and now driving stick shift is a nightmare for me. It's stressful with this traffic and I started developing knee pain with it. Holding clutch everytime so frequently in Indian traffic is no fun

13,123Threads
98,598Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member