Can you earn enough just by working 8 hours a day?

Nomad

Moderator (Earnings Enforcer)
Staff member
Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.334813
Referral Credit
Generally speaking 8 hours of daily work is a standard working hours. Are you earning enough money to maintain your life by working 8 hours a day, or do you work more hours?

Working 8 hours a day strategically online should earn someone at least a minimal wage.
I really doubt that someone could actually make a minimal wage by working 8 hours online. Most online jobs are low paying

I really doubt that someone could actually make a minimal wage by working 8 hours online. Most online jobs are low paying

That's what I also think one will have to work far more than 8 hours of he/she is fully dependent on online earnings.

At present some online workers are earning at the lowest rates in the country compared to all other sectors, additionally the government employees are robbing their data to make fake claims about their lazy greedy girlfriends, associates to get them government jobs in the internet sector.

Yes, but it also depends on the job you have, there are many 8-hour jobs that don't pay enough to pay your bills and you need to look for more earning opportunities.

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member