• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Can you fight alone in your investment?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.601450
Referral Credit
If you can fight alone then you're a brave and determined investor. What to fight is not having a fight like a boxer but to fight the risks that may pop up so suddenly like fake news on on price increases triple and if you're a weak thinker you'll be forced to sell what you invested like crypto at a low price because you feel it's better that way than losing all, but you learned the truth of the tricks of some co-invedtors. You'll regret but late, so the question is: Can you fight alone in your investment?

My investment amount is relatively small compared to the whales so I always fight alone in choosing investment instruments. Sometimes I discuss with friends about new stocks that have the potential to be used as investments, of course short term.

12,076Threads
93,092Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member