Can you find perfection from an imperfection?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.831250
Referral Credit
If you agree on this statement share your proof or support that you can find perfection from imperfection. For me it's hard to prove but somehow I may say there is. Being poor could be an example of imperfection but having a good attitude despite poor is what makes a poor person perfect. Attitude matters and that kind of person may someday be rewarded for his perfect dealing with the community. Another, if someone you love is imperfect considering his height but being nice thoughtful and loving makes the world for the two people in love perfect.

Sure, that's what I do. We are all imperfect beings. We don't have to expect perfection from.imperfect being.
There's no perfect human only God is perfect but we live, love, and survive through imperfections.

my point exactly. We just have to know that we need to accommodate a lot of people even with their imperfections.
That is what we are doing by tolerating those people even our family members who have imperfect attitudes.

Last edited:
Yes we do not have the choice. We just have to accept people the way they are.
There is no choice but to embrace the imperfections of someone. Let alone his or her conscience to correct his or her misdeeds.

There is no choice but to embrace the imperfections of someone. Let alone his or her conscience to correct his or her misdeeds.
Yesh you just have to embrace everyone with their imperfections. it would make the world a better place

Yesh you just have to embrace everyone with their imperfections. it would make the world a better place
There are many imperfect humans. There's no perfect but at least we do our best to be perfect for the eyes of others.

The truth of the matter is that we can never fully understand perfection unless we have seen and experienced imperfection.
That is so right my friend, we have to see from ourselves that the imperfection of someone can lead to perfection. Sometimes, we need inspiration and motivation to make our actions prefect.

In my view there is always good thing that we get from bad things, even experience and knowledge is also a good thing we learn from our mistakes and yeah every time we have to train our self to look good things on bad situations.
That is so true, we learn from our mistakes and that could lead us to perfection. Those who do the same will have something on their minds too and that is to live life to the fullest without pretensions and lies to avoid an imperfect life.

That is so true, we learn from our mistakes and that could lead us to perfection. Those who do the same will have something on their minds too and that is to live life to the fullest without pretensions and lies to avoid an imperfect life.
True, life is full of ups and downs and in our life in our day to day activities we see a lots of things we hear a lots of things and we need to learn from what we see and from what we hear.

True, life is full of ups and downs and in our life in our day to day activities we see a lots of things we hear a lots of things and we need to learn from what we see and from what we hear.
Let's back ride on those imperfections of others and time comes they can make at least something perfect for our eyes and hearing. It's from their imperfections that we could also learn and never apply in our lives.

13,039Threads
98,081Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member