• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Can you live without having loans

When my phone got stolen last year, I needed to go to the store and asked for a loan. I don't have an instant cash that time when it happened. I need a phone to communicate to people at home, work and peers. My IDs were stolen too. I need the phone to contact government office that are outside my area.

Yes, we have . I need to check it out. I know we have educational loan for higher studies of the kids.
That is good. It could help you and your wife minimize your family's expenses on kids' education. Education is expensive, but you cannot allow your kids and all kids to try ignorance.

In my opinion, in this world it is impossible. Because we are introduced to loans as we learn in college. Sometimes it is hard to escape the matrix but hopefully, we get over it
I had to take loans to built a house. My younger so and education loan to study engineering. Now we have paid back everything and don't want to take anymore loans.

In my opinion, in this world it is impossible. Because we are introduced to loans as we learn in college. Sometimes it is hard to escape the matrix but hopefully, we get over it
It's possible to live your life without taking loan, some people don't have the perseverance and patience to abstain from taking loan, there are some that don't have discipline to manage their resources so they end up spending and squandering everything they have.

'I have never asked for a loan, and I don't think I ever will, I have never had the need to do so and I hope that it will continue to be so.

12,091Threads
93,200Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member