• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Can you save money every month?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
In today's time, it has become increasingly challenging to save money every month due to the escalating prices of basic commodities. Despite the increase in prices, salaries do not seem to be increasing. I, too, face this struggle of limited finances, but I make sure to put some money aside every month. Can you relate to this challenge of saving money every month?

I alone pay a huge amount for domain renewals and since it is difficult to find domain buyers,paying a good price, I rarely make a profit monthly. Only when I sell a domain,once in a year or less often I make a profit.

To be honest it's not all that easy to save in our current economy, but I am still trying my best to save the little I can for now

Saving money in our current economy is quite challenging. However, I always strive to find ways to save a little regardless of the situation.
Post automatically merged:

I alone pay a huge amount for domain renewals and since it is difficult to find domain buyers,paying a good price, I rarely make a profit monthly. Only when I sell a domain,once in a year or less often I make a profit.

Are you into domain flipping? I hope you will find more buyers in the future, my friend. Life is tougher, without a doubt.

it is not easy to save in our current economy, The prices of things are just too high but I am still trying my best to save the little I can for now

Yes, it is challenging to cope with the high prices of basic commmodities. However, I believe that it is vital to save some money every month, even if it is a small amount. In my case, I do not put too much pressure on myself to save a huge amount as it is not possible for me at the moment.

It is really difficult to accomplish monthly savings these days but it is something that we have to do and I am trying my best to keep on doing it.

It is indispensable to save money, even if it is not easy. You do not have to put away a lot at first; anything helps. Do not put too much pressure on yourself. Begin by saving a small amount and gradually increase it when you can.

Last edited:
Yes, it is challenging to cope with the high prices of basic commmodities. However, I believe that it is vital to save some money every month, even if it is a small amount. In my case, I do not put too much pressure on myself to save a huge amount as it is not possible for me at the moment.

It is indispensable to save money, even if it is not easy. You do not have to put away a lot at first; anything helps. Do not put too much pressure on yourself. Begin by saving a small amount and gradually increase it when you can.
Yes it is very challenging not with the high prices of things and services. it is becoming very difficult.

Before everything changed and things became more expensive, I was able to save better than I do now even if it was just a little bit. The uncertainty of prices and their increasing like they are doing makes that harder now to do.

I hope to one day be able to save as much as I used to again.

12,065Threads
93,016Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member