Can You Travel All By Yourself?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.645113
Referral Credit
Some people, especially the introverted ones, prefer to travel alone. They value their peace and quiet over anything else. I tried traveling alone when I was 19 years old. I visited my aunt who was working in HK at that time. She had her own space so I did not pay for my hotel. It was a great experience! I want to do it again. Can you travel all by yourself?

I made international travels alone. I have traveled to New Zealand 13 times, Australia 3 times , Malays two times , China 4 times, Brunei three times, Seoul, Korea two times, and am planning to visit Japan next year.

Last edited:
I am not introvert but i like traveling alone, and that is because when i travel with someone then have to hold their bags and luggage's and i don't like that.
There's freedom of travel alone, but actually it's so good to travel with a companion like a friend bf or gf. It's boring too if travel alone There's no one to talk to.

There's freedom of travel alone, but actually it's so good to travel with a companion like a friend bf or gf. It's boring too if travel alone There's no one to talk to.
When i travel i put my earphone and listen a music while i see through the window, it is the best feeling ever.

I made international travels alone. I have traveled to New Zealand 13 times, Australia 3 times , Malays two times , China 4 times, Brunei three times, Seoul, Korea two times, and am planning to visit Japan next year.
Wow! New Zealand is my dream destination! I want to go there if budget permits. Lol.

I hope you can visit Japan next year. It is in my bucket list, too!
Post automatically merged:

Hahahaha. I feel you! I also do not like carrying other people’s bags and luggages!
I am not introvert but i like traveling alone, and that is because when i travel with someone then have to hold their bags and luggage's and i don't like that.

I usually travel alone within the country , I have been travelling since a young age because I studied in a college very far away from home. Only rarely I travel with my relatives .

Wow! New Zealand is my dream destination! I want to go there if budget permits. Lol.

I hope you can visit Japan next year. It is in my bucket list, too!
Post automatically merged:

Hahahaha. I feel you! I also do not like carrying other people’s bags and luggages!
All those tours that I had were all financed by my foreigner bf. He is wealthy but he died due to cancer 5 years ago. I no longer have a finance this time of my travels, I have to fiance myself alone.

Sure I can travel by myself. As far as I know where am heading to I can travel out myself. With the use of map on my smartphone I can travel out to anywhere I want using my map to indicate where I want to go.

13,137Threads
98,701Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member