• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Capitalizing on AI

kit_hung

Newcomer
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.474000
Referral Credit
With the current influx of a myriad of AI tools, it is quite easy for a person to create virtually all types of content. Besides using AI technologies to create text content, one can develop video/filmic content of good quality.

The implication is that individual in today's world should muster the art of monetizing this content to generate income.

According to you, what are some viable and sustainable methods through which a creator can market her content?

I will keep AI away from me as what will happen to my brain if I get ready made stuff just to make money? For me my brain is important. With the kind of ailments that are doing the rounds - Alzheimer's. dementia and amnesia which are caused mostly by the lack of using one's memory I would not want to be a victim.

To each their own I guess.

Like every other thing out there, the use of artificial intelligence has its advantages and as well disadvantages. With the use of AI it would be a lot easier for content creators to generate contents, you can simply pick up various courses on how to effectively use AI. This would help you make more money. But then again this could have a negative effect as one might get too dependent on ai tools, most content might lack indepth genuinety and originality hence making it hard to connect with the audience deeply.

Like every other thing out there, the use of artificial intelligence has its advantages and as well disadvantages. With the use of AI it would be a lot easier for content creators to generate contents, you can simply pick up various courses on how to effectively use AI. This would help you make more money. But then again this could have a negative effect as one might get too dependent on ai tools, most content might lack indepth genuinety and originality hence making it hard to connect with the audience deeply.
I can attest to the fact that majority of AI-generated content is devoid of depth. In my run-ins with AI, I have realized that technologies usually provide shallow responses to a user's prompts. This means that a person without prior knowledge cannot effectively learn from AI generated content.

I can attest to the fact that majority of AI-generated content is devoid of depth. In my run-ins with AI, I have realized that technologies usually provide shallow responses to a user's prompts. This means that a person without prior knowledge cannot effectively learn from AI generated content.
Truth be told that is actually to be expected cause machines cannot copy human emotions so there would always be a difference. When we rely on the use of AI too much we would end up becoming too lazy.

Truth be told that is actually to be expected cause machines cannot copy human emotions so there would always be a difference. When we rely on the use of AI too much we would end up becoming too lazy.

I think that artificial intelligence could be really helpful. However, there are many conditions of using artificial intelligence in a much better way in order to get your website promoted when it comes to SEO. people often make mistakes and they use artificial intelligence in a wrong manner. For example, many people use ChatGPT in a wrong way and they start generating content using ChatGPT and they end up getting penalised by google.

Artificial intelligence will really help your work as a content creator, from creating articles to visual content, therefore your content must be able to provide inspiration and meet the audience's expectations, so basically your content must be informative. Currently, various types of artificial intelligence have emerged, not only question and answer (chatbot) but also various types of AI for content such as AI to convert text to image, AI to produce sound from text, Enhance Speech which will make sound clearer and clearer, AI to create presentations etc.

10,473Threads
84,039Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back