• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Car: lease or purchase?

klassicdoll

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.068876
Referral Credit
Some might advise you to just buy a car, make cash payments, and keep driving it till the wheels come off. Theoretically speaking, that would be the best course of action in terms of finances overall. But renting can still make sense in some situations. That is undoubtedly not a once-in-a-lifetime situation. Perhaps you're looking for a short-term lease because you want to live and work in a large city in a few years. It's possible that you regard vehicles highly and would still purchase a new one every few years. Perhaps not having to deal with large bills is worth the convenience.

Although I lean more toward purchasing a car, I still believe that leasing is sometimes appropriate.

So, what do you think?

If you are buying a car for leisure, you are making a wrong choice. Car should be a necessity. If you are buying car to run a business, it is a good decision. Leasing a car is economically expensive. When you check the money you have been paying since you start hiring car, you will discover you have wasted your resources.

If I had enough funds, I would love to purchase my own car. This would be quite advantageous, especially when I need to travel from one province to another. Additionally, it would be very convenient for me to visit my parents more often and it could assist me with my offline business in the future.

If I had enough funds, I would love to purchase my own car. This would be quite advantageous, especially when I need to travel from one province to another. Additionally, it would be very convenient for me to visit my parents more often and it could assist me with my offline business in the future.
Don't lose hope my friend. The best thing to do is act now. Enrol in a short term driving course, apply a driver's licence and then scour for a second hand car. You purchase through installment. By the way screen shot the number of posts you've made on AutoBuyers we'll be paid by Feb 12. Read the post about it.

If you are using the car for up to a year, I think it doesn't make financial sense to go for leasing. It is better to buy when you consider the cost of leasing.

12,079Threads
93,105Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member