Cashouts

Lately, I have not cashed out anywhere but I have been thinking about looking at Swagbucks again. I have heard many good stories about people cashing out often at Swagbucks but that seems to be in the US so I am wondering what it is like in the UK.

You know that I was arrested on September 2nd and spent a whole month in prison until October 3rd, only after that day they sent me under house arrest but with decidedly strict rules! You must know that I cannot know anything about what awaits me until the day of my trial in court. In Italy, waiting times for trials range from a minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 18, depending on the crime and various circumstances. But above all remember that unfortunately the verdict of the trial could send me back to prison!
I guess the trial will settle everything, do you know at least how long you could be sentenced to prison in case the trial is not favorable to you?

I guess the trial will settle everything, do you know at least how long you could be sentenced to prison in case the trial is not favorable to you?
Unfortunately, it is not at all easy, dear friend, to emerge free from those accusations. But I want to point out two things:

1) If I acted in that way (however too exaggerated), obviously you must know that there is my reason behind it
2) I don't pretend to be right if justice proves me wrong.

However, it would be too long to explain it to you here, for this reason, I could directly send you the document obviously in Italian, with the hope that you will be able to translate it to understand it.
If you can't, let me know and I'll try another way.
Thank you

This is the document containing the indictments
Denuncia.jpg

13,035Threads
98,059Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member