CEO mindset :Learn to eat alone

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.922700
Referral Credit
If you're busy doing something to add to your finances, then there will be time you're away from home or being stuck in your office, so hunger can't wait. You do not have a choice but to eat alone in your office. You have your assistant to dial the food catering for delivery and in a matter of seconds the food is on your face. Hunger cannot be postponed. That's one risk an investor must face and adjust.

Well, that's how it should be. This is like applying common sense you need to even eat food to fuel your mental energy so eat as you should as a business owner.
Hunger cannot wait and for a busy businessman, he will be drained and hunger follows. He may not be able to execute his plans if does not satisfy his hunger.

Hunger cannot wait and for a busy businessman, he will be drained and hunger follows. He may not be able to execute his plans if does not satisfy his hunger.
That's right I know family oriented people love to est with their family but it might not be possible all the time so they will understand

That's right I know family oriented people love to est with their family but it might not be possible all the time so they will understand
Yes, and am so sure the business owner calls his family to eat in his office. It's also not good if the family members won't be informed. They will worry and feel restless.

Yes, and am so sure the business owner calls his family to eat in his office. It's also not good if the family members won't be informed. They will worry and feel restless.
That's the right thing to do. you can't join your family for meals then you need to get them informed on time

That's the right thing to do. you can't join your family for meals then you need to get them informed on time
They will worry especially if they're used to be with them. It's not easy to make money.

When you are making money and your family can't join you they will understand. So it is to alert them before hands
Somehow, both of them can adjust and whoever couldn't join the meal that means they're busy at work.

Yes that's why the other person needs to be informed so that they do their adjustment
Yes, and I am doing it. When I was with friends dining outside, I texted my sister that I couldn't dine with them and she understood me.

That's the life of people holding higher positions, they seldom eat together with their families. Sometimes it's the wife that initiates to find time to dine together even at dinner and breakfast.

When I was working full time, my manager always ate alone in his office during lunch time. He was so busy that he only had half an hour for lunch.
I agree with you. It's also how my boss eats fast and alone and mostly late lunch because of their constant meetings and works to be done on date.

12,100Threads
93,236Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member