Charles treats Prince George as 'future' King

Healing to him already as I write. The thing is that we can only hope for the best for him and his wife.
But the King is getting weaker by the day. The palace is preparing for a worse to come. But let's pray for a miracle to prolong his life. Long Live the King.
s we

Healing to him already as I write. The thing is that we can only hope for the best for him and his wife.

s we
Prince William is preparing for the worst being the next in the throne. Let's hope the King will receive a miracle.

That's royalty for you. Just the fact that they are born with a silver spoon. It looks all glittering from far, but I am sure that they too have a lot of mess in their lives. And some of them keep making the headlines every now and then..
True, notting is completely perfect, each and everyone of us have various issues we are dealing with.

True, notting is completely perfect, each and everyone of us have various issues we are dealing with.
They must be. They are always in spotlight and all media attention. They have to be in best of their behaviour as they live and breathe in public eyi. That us not easy. I would never be comfortable with such kind of life. I love my privacy. I love to be stupid and enjoy life without facing any judgement.

13,202Threads
99,065Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member