kidi40

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.272500
Referral Credit
Yesterday which was Sunday, Chelsea football club of England travel from Stamford bridge to Goodison park to play their first march of the season, both team play well in the first half, second half Everton came to score their first goal in the 54 minutes, Chelsea try to equalize but they couldn't, guess what!! In the 90+2 min Everton smash Chelsea 2:0, lewis dobbin was on the score sheet, what's your thought on this yesterday game?.

Yesterday which was Sunday, Chelsea football club of England travel from Stamford bridge to Goodison park to play their first march of the season, both team play well in the first half, second half Everton came to score their first goal in the 54 minutes, Chelsea try to equalize but they couldn't, guess what!! In the 90+2 min Everton smash Chelsea 2:0, lewis dobbin was on the score sheet, what's your thought on this yesterday game?.
I really enjoyed the game during the first 45 minutes, but during second half Chelsea were playing out of possession which made them lose the game. It was so angry with yesterday's results.

Everton is strong this year and on the other hand Chelsea is not what it was a few seasons ago, I think it is a more than fair victory for Everton

I really enjoyed the game during the first 45 minutes, but during second half Chelsea were playing out of possession which made them lose the game. It was so angry with yesterday's results.
Wow, I thought I was the only one enjoying the game during the first half, like I said, both team was so impression in the first half, but all of a sudden Everton took the victory.

Everton is strong this year and on the other hand Chelsea is not what it was a few seasons ago, I think it is a more than fair victory for Everton
Everton played yesterday with winning spirit while Chelsea were roaming around that pitch. But we're still Chelsea.

I'm still wondering how they came out from relegation after Fifa deduct ten point from them, their form is unbelievable this season I must say.

I'm still wondering how they came out from relegation after Fifa deduct ten point from them, their form is unbelievable this season I must say.
Those players are furious so thier win against Chelsea yesterday wasn't surprising, they deserve it. Come to talk of this Chelsea, what's really their problem.

Everton played yesterday with winning spirit while Chelsea were roaming around that pitch. But we're still Chelsea.
Seriously, Everton played with body and soul, imagine on the 90+2 min, they still managed to score Chelsea, I didn't expect that from them seriously.

Seriously, Everton played with body and soul, imagine on the 90+2 min, they still managed to score Chelsea, I didn't expect that from them seriously.
The last goal you mean? Guy, immediately i saw the corner given to them, i knew it'll be another goal. Chelsea is really breaking my heart.

Those players are furious so thier win against Chelsea yesterday wasn't surprising, they deserve it. Come to talk of this Chelsea, what's really their problem.
Lol, I went to one bet9ja today, all the Chelsea fans was complaining about Chelsea head coach pochettino while some were complaining about Chelsea defense.
Post automatically merged:

The last goal you mean? Guy, immediately i saw the corner given to them, i knew it'll be another goal. Chelsea is really breaking my heart.
They break your heart lol, the bet9ja that I went today, everyone that played Chelsea to win were crying their money, the other guy would've win 30k if Chelsea been win, imagine the kind heart break.

Lol, I went to one bet9ja today, all the Chelsea fans was complaining about Chelsea head coach pochettino while some were complaining about Chelsea defense.
Post automatically merged:

They break your heart lol, the bet9ja that I went today, everyone that played Chelsea to win were crying their money, the other guy would've win 30k if Chelsea been win, imagine the kind heart break.
Haha, so funny those gamblers. They'll all cry because everybody believed that Chelsea will defeat Everton not knowing that it'll be the other way round. The problem is not the coach bro.

Haha, so funny those gamblers. They'll all cry because everybody believed that Chelsea will defeat Everton not knowing that it'll be the other way round. The problem is not the coach bro.
Haha, guy no be small cry ooo, I saw real tears today, a big grown man was crying, seriously I don't think coach was the problem, but people were still complaining about coach.

Haha, guy no be small cry ooo, I saw real tears today, a big grown man was crying, seriously I don't think coach was the problem, but people were still complaining about coach.
Nawa o, Chelsea needs experience players not all those young boys Todd boehy bought. If Chelsea can sign osimhem that's a experience striker it'll help.

Nawa o, Chelsea needs experience players not all those young boys Todd boehy bought. If Chelsea can sign osimhem that's a experience striker it'll help.
Seriously Chelsea need better strikes, like the osimhen you talk about, that guy is doing magic in Napoli, the guy is really good as a striker.

Seriously Chelsea need better strikes, like the osimhen you talk about, that guy is doing magic in Napoli, the guy is really good as a striker.
Yes, he'll be a positive player in Chelsea. Also Chelsea need an experienced midfielder not caicedo please.

Yes, he'll be a positive player in Chelsea. Also Chelsea need an experienced midfielder not caicedo please.
Talking of midfield, our well known boy Enzo fenandez is balling, if we can get another better midfield in Chelsea, trust me premier league will be hot.

Talking of midfield, our well known boy Enzo fenandez is balling, if we can get another better midfield in Chelsea, trust me premier league will be hot
Yes, enzo is a good midfielder but he really needs to improve especially his pacing and shooting power. If he can shoot like bruno I'll be happy with him.

13,067Threads
98,277Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member