Chemical found in Cheerios, Quaker Oats, and other oat-based foods linked to potential health issues

That must be the right thing to avoid the escalation of the negative effects of oats. There is nos single pack of oats sold here in my place and perhaps throughout Philippines.
I hardly take oats so I don't know the statistics here. But hopefully, the authority do the needful abd ban the consumption of oats for now

I hardly take oats so I don't know the statistics here. But hopefully, the authority do the needful abd ban the consumption of oats for now
The business providers of oats as well as the manufacturer may have suffered huge losses. They can only recover when people trust their products again. They have to correct their mistakes of killing the consumers gradually.

The business providers of oats as well as the manufacturer may have suffered huge losses. They can only recover when people trust their products again. They have to correct their mistakes of killing the consumers gradually.
That's the bad effect when there's a bad review on your product just like this one. The business would suffer because there will low patronage

That's the bad effect when there's a bad review on your product just like this one. The business would suffer because there will low patronage
That's right, one's business may be subject for closure because of of their doings producing toxic oats. The exposition will be escalated worldwide so goodbye money making business.

That's right, one's business may be subject for closure because of of their doings producing toxic oats. The exposition will be escalated worldwide so goodbye money making business.
That's right it is always good to check what you selling to avoid a bsn too

That's right it is always good to check what you selling to avoid a bsn too
We can't check because it's sealed and the rider is also in a hurry. This act of man is unstoppable.

We can't check because it's sealed and the rider is also in a hurry. This act of man is unstoppable.
i was referring to the sellers or those manufacturing things. They need to know what they are offering is safe to avoid a ban

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member