Profit Partner
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.600000
Referral Credit
Dear Discussion Bucks Community,

I hope this message finds you all well and in the festive spirit. Today, I must share some unfortunate news regarding our much-anticipated 25 Days of Christmas Bash event.

Firstly, I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to each of you for your enthusiasm and support for this event. Your excitement has been the driving force behind the meticulous planning and effort invested in bringing this event to life. However, we've encountered an unexpected technical hiccup.

Recently, many of you might have noticed that the event threads are repeatedly locking themselves, despite our efforts to unlock them. This issue has persisted, and after thorough investigation, we've determined that resolving it would require a significant amount of time—time that would unfortunately eat into the event itself.

I understand how disappointing this news is, especially given the anticipation and preparation that went into this event. Please know that this decision wasn't made lightly, and it pains me to let down our vibrant community in this way.

However, the festive spirit is all about adapting and spreading joy in any way we can. So, while we might not be able to proceed with the 25 Days of Christmas Bash as planned, I am eager to share some alternative plans:

1. Exclusive Giveaways: In the coming days, keep an eye out for special giveaway threads where you can win exciting prizes.
  2. Community Showcase: Let's use this time to celebrate our community. Share your holiday stories, recipes, and traditions in a dedicated thread – let's create our own virtual holiday party!
  3. Special Incentives: We are also working on unique incentives for all participants, which will be announced shortly.
Your understanding and continued support mean the world to us. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and promise to make it up to our wonderful community. Let's turn this challenge into an opportunity to connect and celebrate in new, exciting ways.

Thank you for your unwavering spirit and camaraderie. Wishing you all a joyous and warm holiday season!

Warm regards,

Devin

Will those that took part in Day 2 still get their rewards as Day 2 got completed without any hiccups.
I believe you were the only one that got to participate before the thread locked itself. I'll double check and award those out.

Due to me being sick, I have been unable to work things out with the Christmas incentives. I do apologize. However, you guys can expect a 10 days of Christmas event that will kick off on December 15th. :)

It's okay if things could not go ahead as per your plan. You are doing your best for the festival spirit and make users earn some extra Christmas incentives. Will be looking forward to all these fun and the ten days long Christmas event that you mentioned.

Due to me being sick, I have been unable to work things out with the Christmas incentives. I do apologize. However, you guys can expect a 10 days of Christmas event that will kick off on December 15th. :)
This sounds interesting how do I participate in this?

What are you referring to "community showcase?"
  1. Community Showcase: Let's use this time to celebrate our community. Share your holiday stories, recipes, and traditions in a dedicated thread – let's create our own virtual holiday party!

1. Community Showcase: Let's use this time to celebrate our community. Share your holiday stories, recipes, and traditions in a dedicated thread – let's create our own virtual holiday party!
Oh. I didn't make a new thread, I would recommend just writing such posts within the community chat forum. :P

I will be starting soon to work on the Christmas incentive, I can't wait to have a share out of it

13,027Threads
98,031Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member