Christmas Shopping

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? We have not but we already know what we are getting the 2 people we buy for they are hard to buy for because they have everything they could ever want but what we are getting them I know they will like.

Not yet not really wanting to shop to early but not last minute as well maybe next week I start I like shopping and making gifts for people ☺️
Yeah a lot of people start their shopping early I have heard of people starting right after the new year.

I have started buying a few things for Christmas so far but I know I still have quite a bit to get. I need to get into gear and start buying more but I can not get my head around the fact it is almost Christmas again!

The years fly by so quick now it's crazy.

I have started buying a few things for Christmas so far but I know I still have quite a bit to get. I need to get into gear and start buying more but I can not get my head around the fact it is almost Christmas again!

The years fly by so quick now it's crazy.
I agree this year is surely flying by for sure I can’t believe it is almost thanksgiving and Christmas will be soon after that I am looking forward to both of them.

I agree this year is surely flying by for sure I can’t believe it is almost thanksgiving and Christmas will be soon after that I am looking forward to both of them.
Thanksgiving is not something we celebrate in the UK but I do like to see how everyone else spent it and what they did on the day :) I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving :)

Thanksgiving is not something we celebrate in the UK but I do like to see how everyone else spent it and what they did on the day :) I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving :)
We don’t do nothing special just dinner and enjoy each others company. I love turkey and pumpkin pie and everything else

I do have a few things already set aside for Christmas, but not a whole lot. I'd like to be further along than I am, but it's a matter of having the money. I'm afraid I'll still be shopping in December when things are more expensive.

I do have a few things already set aside for Christmas, but not a whole lot. I'd like to be further along than I am, but it's a matter of having the money. I'm afraid I'll still be shopping in December when things are more expensive.
I am always a last minute shopper but when you do not have many to shop for and you know what they like it is easy to get for them.

Last year, Temu helped me a lot with Christmas. It was a new site, and there were lots of discounts. This year, I don't have access to new discounts because I use the website and haven't installed the app on my phone (and don't want to), but I can still get some things inexpensively on there.

Last year, Temu helped me a lot with Christmas. It was a new site, and there were lots of discounts. This year, I don't have access to new discounts because I use the website and haven't installed the app on my phone (and don't want to), but I can still get some things inexpensively on there.
Yes Temu is a good siteI like it I will be getting some things there but it will not be til after Christmas.

I hate being asked about a Christmas list every year. I didn't have one last year, the year before, actually I've never had one. Why would I have one now? :p
Some people have lists and some don’t I never do butcI know what I want most of the time.

Some people have lists and some don’t I never do butcI know what I want most of the time.
I wouldn't mind more pop vinyls but the ones I have are in storage and I don't have a list so I can't remember what I've got and what I don't have :o

I wouldn't mind more pop vinyls but the ones I have are in storage and I don't have a list so I can't remember what I've got and what I don't have :eek:
That sucks you would not want to ask for that for sure and wind up getting ones you already have.

I haven't gone shopping for Christmas, the mall is very near home. It's a walking distance but I am always busy at work and business. I may do it in the 2nd week of December.
I wish we had a mall close by I love going to the mall and just walking around and looking where I use to live when my ex husband was at work I would take the bus to the mall.

I wish we had a mall close by I love going to the mall and just walking around and looking where I use to live when my ex husband was at work I would take the bus to the mall.
So your mall is far because you went there via bus. That's awesome. By the way did your former husband divorce you?

13,040Threads
98,107Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member