Christmas Shopping

So your mall is far because you went there via bus. That's awesome. By the way did your former husband divorce you?
Yes my ex divorced me he brought the other lady into our home she started out as a friend to both of us and it went from there. Yeah the mall was not walking distance to us I enjoyed taking the bus when I went I would take a book and enjoy it

I haven't started my shopping yet, but I have started to explore different products that I would be interested in buying, now on black friday would be a good time to do it too

I haven't started my shopping yet, but I have started to explore different products that I would be interested in buying, now on black friday would be a good time to do it too
Yes definitely look at those Black Friday sales you can get some good deals at them for sure.

Nope i have not started my Christmas shopping yet, i think what i would be doing would simply be shopping for movies that would keep me company that day 😋
My boyfriend teases me and my mom because we watch the same Christmas movies every year along with some new ones. I told him it is called a tradition even when I was married and the kids were little we did the same thing.

My boyfriend teases me and my mom because we watch the same Christmas movies every year along with some new ones. I told him it is called a tradition even when I was married and the kids were little we did the same thing.
Haha, that's nice though. What movie might that be? Maybe i might try it out. For me though i do not have a specific movie i watch. It might not even be a Christmas movie...

Haha, that's nice though. What movie might that be? Maybe i might try it out. For me though i do not have a specific movie i watch. It might not even be a Christmas movie...
Santa Claus with Tim Allen all 3 parts home alone, elf, there are others but they are not coming to me at the moment

Santa Claus with Tim Allen all 3 parts home alone, elf, there are others but they are not coming to me at the moment
Okay maybe i might check them out if i get the chance. For home alone though i have watched it several times already.

Yes my ex divorced me he brought the other lady into our home she started out as a friend to both of us and it went from there. Yeah the mall was not walking distance to us I enjoyed taking the bus when I went I would take a book and enjoy it
Your husband was insanely cheater. It's a good idea to divorce him.

Anyone else done their Christmas shopping yet?
Nope we are last minute shoppers when we only have 2 people to buy for and we already know what we are getting them it will be easy shopping for us.
Post automatically merged:

Your husband was insanely cheater. It's a good idea to divorce him.
Oh yeah been divorced for over 11
Years and he has been through 2 marriages since we divorced.

Yes, I started two months ago. I am not yet done, though. I hope I will be able to finish my Christmas shopping next week. I have this plan of ordering the items online so I do not have to go to the brick-and-mortar stores anymore.
I hope you get your shopping done soon. We will be starting ours more than likely Friday while we are by the store we need to get the item from since we only buy for 2
People.

13,040Threads
98,107Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member