Clowns - Fear?

The Hulk

Hulk Smash!
Novice Scribe
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.025000
Referral Credit
Do you have a fear of clowns? I had one when I was younger but don't care too much for them now. I can watch Horror movies nowadays with clowns and it doesn't affect me.

I like to watch clowns. It amuses me hehehe. Sometimes I run away when the clown comes to me 😁.

I remember when there was a killer clown craze with real life clowns "2016 clown sightings". I would watch videos on Youtube about it and enjoy them :D Some were a bit scary though.

I remember when there was a killer clown craze with real life clowns "2016 clown sightings". I would watch videos on Youtube about it and enjoy them :D Some were a bit scary though.
Nah, I won't watch it it includes a crime. I have also watch a movie a clown a serial killer. It was so horrible that people shouted in scare 🤡🤡😁. It was scary and funny movie 🤠

I was very scared when I was taken to the circus for the first time because I had never seen clowns before and I was scared by the way he behaved

No I don't have fear for clowns, though I don't usually attend shows with clowns regularly.

They are not scary well not in real life they could be scary only in movies it's been a while since I visited circus only when I was a kid