• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Coins could be turned to gold

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.559300
Referral Credit
The coins that are meant here aren't coins from crypto but coins that seem useless for others after paying their goods. I saw a customer she left the coins, the change of her purchases on the cashier's counter. The cashier dropped them to the box. Why could they be turned to gold? I started saving when I was 11 years old in huge piggy banks dad bought for me and after 17 years, I counted the coins all in all at ten pesos and the new 20 pesos coin. I cannot believe my eyes, the money I saved almost to reach P85, 000 or in USD $ 1, 758. I will transfer my piggy savings to my saving's bank on Friday. That's the value Ph coins.

Notting is too small to save, that's what I have come to realize. This is why I always try to save up something no matter how small.
That's a bright idea, let's do it without somebody telling us not or what? It is good to aways have a ready money inside our piggy bank for example.

12,056Threads
92,972Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member