Constant rain has confined me in my house.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.706925
Referral Credit
There has been constant rain since Friday morning and I have been confined to my house. I couldn't out to buy chicken for my dog, Kittu. Thanks to the butcher who sells meat. He delivered the dressed chicken home.

I can relate with you, we had something similar around last month or there about. The rain kept falling day after day, some houses was even flooded by the rain.

There has been constant rain since Friday morning and I have been confined to my house. I couldn't out to buy chicken for my dog, Kittu. Thanks to the butcher who sells meat. He delivered the dressed chicken home.
So sorry so you are on your own lock down

When there is rain, there is flood but after some hours flood water subsides which is why we cannot also go out unless walk in flood.
My colony's approach road gets submerged in water and therefore we are forced to stay indoors.

My colony's approach road gets submerged in water and therefore we are forced to stay indoors.
Nah, it's crucial to go out. It's safer to be inside home during rainy and stormy days. There might be sudden untoward incident.

The rains this year has been really epic. There are times this year that it has rained for three straight days non stop in my location.
It's raining intermittently in by city. Sometimes it's hot but nights are cold.

13,219Threads
99,136Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member