Controversial cross-dresser Idris Okuneye otherwise known as Bobrisky to be sentenced on April 9th | Discussion Bucks

Controversial cross-dresser Idris Okuneye otherwise known as Bobrisky to be sentenced on April 9th

Augusta

Discussion Guru
Literary Virtuoso
Sep 29, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.503250
Referral Credit
April 9, 2024, as been fixed by the Federal High Court in Lagos to sentence controversial cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky.

This is the judgement made by Justice Abimbola Awogboro after Bobrisky pleaded guilty to a four-count charge of Naira abuse brought against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

The EFCC had filed a 6 count charge against Bobrisky. The first 4 counts of the charge was on abuse of the Naira while the last two counts were on alleged money laundering. Though the last two have been strike out now.Bobrisky pleaded guilty to each of the four counts.

The judge ordered that Bobrisky be remanded in EFCC custody pending sentence on April 9th

I don't know that Bobrisky can be down to earth like that. He/she was humiliated and drag to the to the ground by EFCC. If you see how he brag and boast of her contacts, you will think he is one of the powerful people 0f the country. Not one of his girlfriends and celebrities come for her release or try to give him financial support.

Haha, funny country. Let's watch and see how things play out through. Cause I don't trust anything I see until it actually happens. That's how much I have lost faith in our country's government and justice system.

Yeah I'm on the look out at how this will turn out. Bob has been humbled. He would be in detention till Tuesday

Hoping that guy received a light sentence. He could be penalised by paying the damage not to the extent to get imprisonment. It's not a heinous crime.

Hoping that guy received a light sentence. He could be penalised by paying the damage not to the extent to get imprisonment. It's not a heinous crime.
Well, I don't know what happened because he was jsiled for six months though every one just believe it was a harsh judgement

• Wow
Reactions: Starmix
Well, I don't know what happened because he was jsiled for six months though every one just believe it was a harsh judgement
OMG,that was sickening,how did he cope with his new surroundings? He must learn a lesson of hos actions.