• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Convincing customers to buy products through good communication

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.457900
Referral Credit
Well, it's proven that if you're an effective communicator, you can always close a deal and convince customers. It means you have a very good sales talk.

If you're a business owner, do you also get involved yourself communicating with your customers who are so hard to convince? As a business owner it's part of your strategic planning on how to close a customer through the power of your tongue- the sales talk. Are you this type? I am this type.

Your ability to communicate and persuade a potential customer plays a very important role in the growth of your business. To be able to do this, besides having good communication skills, you need to have a very clear understanding of how the business works and the product you are marketing, it's advantages and reasons why the customers should buy it.

Communication is important in all walks of life. Especially when doing business. One must convey the message to the consumers. One must subject matter expert. Without effective communication there will never be understanding, worst, no one will trust the business or the product.

If they know that the business person or the sales person is knowledgeable and can effectively communicate the product, yes, people will not refuse the offer and they come back for more. It is a matter of knowing the business that showing off what the business has to offer without the effective communicators.

Thus is why I sometimes believe that business is for extrovert , the out going people because you need to communicate in business effectively to make sales
Introverts are good for online business. They can convince virtually. They are also good planners. But I dislike introverts. Dunno if they are happy being in a dark corner.

Introverts are good for online business. They can convince virtually. They are also good planners. But I dislike introverts. Dunno if they are happy being in a dark corner.
Hshaha @ being at dark corners. Well some people are just very shy so they prefer to hide.

Hshaha @ being at dark corners. Well some people are just very shy so they prefer to hide.
Hehe, that's true and they can't avoid that kind of feeling. They better surpass it to get recognized.

I always tell people that too. You have to understand the psychology of communication and how it is working on the customer. There is a point it gets to and you know you have won over that customer and the next thing to do is to close that deal.

When it comes to selling your product or service, effective communication plays a key role in persuading potential customers to make a purchase. In order to communicate effectively, it is essential to understand the specific needs and preferences of your target audience. This can be attained by conducting careful research and gathering relevant data. Once you have a clear understanding of your customer's needs and preferences, you can tailor your messaging to suit their specific requirements. In addition to understanding your audience, it is also vital to choose your words carefully. Be clear and concise in your communication, avoiding overly complex language. Focus on the benefits that your product or service provides and on how it can solve your customers' pain points.

12,049Threads
92,918Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member