• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Coping with stress

Joshua Farrell

Administrator (Profit Partner)
Staff member
Profit Partner
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵48.784825
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
Do you have any unusual ways of coping with stress? What are they? Or do you do typical things that helps with dealing with stress in your life?

Personally, I enjoy being outside away from the house enjoying solitude, or going on a walk to relieve my stress. Even the occasional playing around on the computer does help on occasion.

Whenever I am stressed, I tend to go to the beach to clear and calm my mind. The beach is one of my stress relievers. I sometimes eat my favorite foods to relieve stress too.

For me, whenever I feel stressed, all I want to do is ask my partner to go outside, have something to eat, and have a home service for whole-body massage. From there, I'm feeling renewed.

Personally, when I feel stressed I pray to God, who is the life, the truth and love and I read religious books. Most people feel stressed nowadays but we must find ways to relax.

As at last year i was working as a manager for a small photo editing shop, the work was one of the most stressful cause most times i had to be at the office as early as 6am to start editing then leave around 7pm or most time 10pm. To make matters worse the workers where not serious minded. What normally helped me with the stress was music. I always carry an airpod the moment i pay a song it helps me relax and work faster. Now that i am trying to run a small business of my own, what normally helps me most times is movies. I just play a nice movie on the background while i work.

i don't feel much stress and i'm so grateful for that, sometimes i wish there was an adrenaline rush when i'm stressed. I don't use any specific thing to calm me down, I just deal with it, nothing seems to help unless it's medication. I think everyone has different ways of dealing with stress

As someone who does not deal with stress well at all, walking away from things or situations that cause me stress is a better option than sticking around. I suffer from fibromyalgia and acute migraines and stress is one of the things that brings my symptoms on and causes flares ups.

I find that playing video games and chilling out posting on forums can help a lot and I do all I can to stay away from any kind of drama or issues.

Do you have any unusual ways of coping with stress? What are they? Or do you do typical things that helps with dealing with stress in your life?

Personally, I enjoy being outside away from the house enjoying solitude, or going on a walk to relieve my stress. Even the occasional playing around on the computer does help on occasion.
Whenever I'm stressed I will eat some ice cream or I'll just want to be alone while using earphones to listen music.

I like just sitting in front of the TV or listening to music while I am stressed. Sometimes I just lie on my bed and relax.

I have a mental toolbox. Here is what I have in my toolbox:

go to my favorite imaginary place which is a quaint cottage somewhere in Canada
listen to an audiobook
lately, I have been listening to Keith Urban on YouTube
submit cookbook reviews to various websites
drink a mocha or 2
prepare a comfort meal

10,474Threads
84,054Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back