• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Could you still save this time?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.559300
Referral Credit
There is nothing new under the sun this time, the more people from all walks of life, suffer economic crises and world leaders point their fingers at inflation without thinking of the best alternatives. Great business leaders are very busy contacting Artificial Intelligence on how to produce money more instead of helping the world to create innovations to remedy the skyrocketing prices of commodities. Because of this, people find it hard to save money. Their focus is on their day-to-day survival. The solution others offer for humanity is to do business or invest without capital to be able to save for the rainy days and old age. Further, live beyond your means and do lots of discipline.

I am still trying to save, though I must say it is not easy as there are so many things I am still trying to sort out at the moment.
Start saving even in a piggy bank to practice. I started saving when I was 11 years old and I got accustomed to it. When I have money I save it right away which is why I was able to start investing Bsgrass eucalyptus at age 17.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member