• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Create a realistic monthly budget

You should not only create a realistic budget but also stick to your budget no matter what. If you cannot stay within your budget, what is the point of creating a budget? You will also have to eliminate unwanted expenses from your budget.

That is so true, we need to eliminate unwanted expenses. Creating a realistic budget is necessary to avoid headaches in case money is very much needed on that day or week. Strick budgeting must be put into action.

I do not know, but as much as possible inquire on the web through search engine. I think they only want your TOR, visa, Better do it as soon as possible to know the dates of their admission. There is no exam required.
Thanks, i will try my best to get accepted.

Thanks, i will try my best to get accepted.
I got this info from the web:

How to get a scholarship for master's degree in Japan?

There are two ways to apply for a Japanese Government Scholarship: by applying to the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) with a recommendation from a Japanese embassy or other Japanese diplomatic mission in your country, or by applying to the MEXT with a recommendation from a Japanese ..

I got this info from the web:

How to get a scholarship for master's degree in Japan?

There are two ways to apply for a Japanese Government Scholarship: by applying to the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) with a recommendation from a Japanese embassy or other Japanese diplomatic mission in your country, or by applying to the MEXT with a recommendation from a Japanese ..
Thank you so much, this is helpful, thank you again.

But budgets are financial templates. They are not supposed to be cast in stone. Of situations require you to spend outside your budget, please do but don't deviate too far from your budget. I am saying this to strike a balance because some people would stick to budgets at detriment of health.

Thank you so much, this is helpful, thank you again.
It seems hard to apply, try other countries near Ethiopia it might be easier unlike Japan. There are so many offices to contact especially the Japanese embassy. Anyway, you can surf on the web the Japanese embassy.

One major reason as to why so many persons are not able to meetup with their savings or budget is that they tend to set unrealistic budgets. This usually make it hard for them to accomplish.

While I don't believe in specific budget models, I am all in for a realistic budget. Consider your present lifestyle. And how much it would cost to finance that lifestyle. Relate it with your earnings to see if you can actually afford that lifestyle. Cut it down if necessary and make provisions for savings.

The high cost living in my country now is so high that people are no more talking about saving but survival. How can you save if the cost of food products are skyrocketing on daily basis. On the other hand, government refused to increase salary of workers. In fact, the whole scenario is quite unfortunate.

The high cost living in my country now is so high that people are no more talking about saving but survival. How can you save if the cost of food products are skyrocketing on daily basis. On the other hand, government refused to increase salary of workers. In fact, the whole scenario is quite unfortunate.
Sorry to hear about what's happening there in your country. Let us hope your government finds ways to remedy the problem for survival. This is caused by inflation and perhaps a long drought.

12,063Threads
93,007Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member