• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Credit card tips

klassicdoll

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.068876
Referral Credit
The modern lifestyle is not complete without credit cards. Depending on how you utilize them, they can either be a blessing or a curse. Here are some pointers for making wise credit card purchases.
  1. Make sure you use the card for necessities rather than desires.
  2. Keep up with your payments.
  3. Treat your credit card as a tool for budgeting.
Do you have any further advice on how to use a credit card wisely?
Care to share?:giggle:

The modern lifestyle is not complete without credit cards. Depending on how you utilize them, they can either be a blessing or a curse. Here are some pointers for making wise credit card purchases.
  1. Make sure you use the card for necessities rather than desires.
  2. Keep up with your payments.
  3. Treat your credit card as a tool for budgeting.
Do you have any further advice on how to use a credit card wisely?
Care to share?:giggle:
Great tips. I just got my first credit card last month. And I already spent more than I planned to spend. I stopped using it until the end of my billing cycle.

I have two credit cards and though I alone pay the credit card bills, due to widespread financial fraud, government employees are faking ownership of my credit cards and getting monthly government salaries at my expense for more than 12 years.

Last edited:
12,090Threads
93,197Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member